This family of ultra-low-power, single-chip solutions, optimized for wireless audio and data communication using a Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) radio, provides a robust and tightly-contained body-area network around the user.
The NxH2280 family of fully integrated single-chip solutions enables wireless audio streaming and data communication using NFMI, a mature technology with a proven track record in the hearing industry.
- Single-chip solutions for wireless audio and data streaming
- Second-generation NFMI technology
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M0 processor
- CoolFlux DSP for audio processing
- Works standalone or with external MCU
- Flexible embedded network
- Truly wireless earbuds/headphones
- Hearing aid instruments
- Mission-critical communication