The NXT™ luminaire series is the latest innovation from LED Roadway Lighting Ltd (LRL). The modular design of NXT™ allows users to easily and quickly upgrade or replace light engines or power supplies, without tools, in less than one minute. NXT™ also gives clients increased flexibility and freedom in changing optical distribution patterns and/or upgrading to more advanced LED technology in the future.
The NXT™ is available in two sizes (NXT-S and NXT-M), with 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 and 72 LED configurations. NXT™ is ideal for roadway/street lighting, parking areas and general outdoor area lighting applications and employs the same design and reliability features as LRL's highly successful Satellite™ series luminaires, which are currently installed in more than 40 countries.
- Area Lighting
- Parking Lot
- Sleek, unobtrusive design
- Durable, single-piece, die-cast aluminum housing
- "Clamshell" design with spring-clip latch allows for easy, tool-less, access to components
- 100+ lumen/watt luminaire efficacy
- IP66 sealed optics and power supply chamber
- Accepts standard ANSI C136.31 photocontrol
|Kinetis K1x Baseline Microcontrollers (MCUs)||The Kinetis K1x Baseline MCU family consists of general-purpose MCUs with a variety of memory and integration options.|
|KW0x||Kinetis KW0x - 48 MHz, Sub-1 GHz Radio, Ultra Low Power Wireless Microcontrollers (MCUs)|