This demo shows the maximum range of a typical fob as a function of “gain mode” and “driver current”.
* The combination offers a maximum LF distance for convenience functions such as welcome light, walk-away locking or distance bonding
* Achieving more LF distance depends on two factors: receive sensitivity on the key side as well as transmit power at the car side: both effects can be displayed with this demo up to 9 different setup scenarios can be displayed
* 3 best in class gain/sensitivity modes on the key side offer full freedom of design for any use case
* Maximum distances of up to 10m in LF range can be achieved.
Demonstration of long range key fob control for keyless entry with specialized development platform.
- 10m LF range
- Distance bonding
- Walk-away locking functionality
- Welcome light