Stop searching through bags and pockets and leave your hands free for more important tasks. Say hello to the world’s first real smartwatch, first released in 2012. Connects via Bluetooth and brings calls, SMS, emails notifications and any app directly to the wrist. i’m Watch connects to your smartphone, and can be used for inbound calls and text messages. Facebook, Twitter, and weather forecasts look their best on its high-resolution screen. The Bluetooth™ tethering connection enables to connect to Android 4.0+, iOS® 4+ and Blackberry 10+ phones.
- Light and little: Only 95 grams (i’m Watch Color) and 52,90 x 40,60 x 10 mm
- Bluetooth™ tethering
- Memory: Flash drive: 4GB - RAM: 128 MB
- Processor: CPU: IMX233
- Display: 1,54” color TFT LCD display, 240x240 pixels resolution, 220 ppi (pixels per inch)
- CPU Performance and Low Power: 454MHz ARM926 CPU with ample headroom for many consumer and embedded applications without sacrificing battery life.
- Simplified Development: the integration of mixed-signal analog such as power management, analog audio and A/D channels reduces system complexity and speeds time-to-market.
- Cost Efficient: the level of integration eliminates external components thereby reducing overall system bill of materials cost.
NXP Content: i.MX233
NXP Recommends: i.MX & PF3000 PMIC