Using Ethernet for the transmission of video over twisted pair cables allows the removal of expensive LVDS coaxial cables from next-generation camera systems. The Qorivva MPC5604E microcontroller enables customers to realize cost savings and provides the capability to place camera sensors in a wide range of applications.
- Freescale Qorivva MPC5604E mini development board for video motion JPEG compression and transmission over Ethernet
- Freescale Ethernet camera streaming software (for development purposes only)
- Aptina Image Sensor and ISP (image signal processor) daughter card (AP0132+AP0101)
- Broadcom Ethernet PHYs supporting BroadReach(R) and standard 100Mbps (BCM89810 and BCM5241)
- Standard 14-pin ONCE JTAG debug connector
|MPC5604EKIT||Development Kit Enabling Video Over Ethernet with Qorivva MPC5604E MCU|