Advantage Pressure Pro TPMS for heavy trucks uses our single chip high pressure (1500KPa) TPMS. In addition a Kinetis K processor drives the in cab display. This system often is connected with more advanced trucking telemetry systems.
* Small size
* Single part includes 1500KPa pressure sensor, Dual Accelerometers, temperature, Battery voltage monitoring and microprocessor and RF 315Mhz/434Mhz transmitter
* AEC-Q100 qualified. Tested beyond specifications
* Tire Health, life Expectancy prediction, rotation counter, fuel economy optimization
Monitor your tire pressure in real-time to fully optimize the useful life of your tires and improve fuel efficiency. Take advantage of low power 8-bit microcontrollers, pressure sensors, and accelerometers wrapped into a single package that delivers more control over your automotive safety.
- 100–450 kPa and 100–900 kPa pressure ranges
- Z-axis or dual XZ-axis accelerometers
- Accelerometer standard or precision tolerances available
- Low-power wake-up timer and periodic reset driven by LFO
- Dedicated state machines for reduced power consumption
- Internal 315/434 MHz RF transmitter
- Internal 125 kHz LF receiver
|FXTH87||NXP FXTH87 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Family|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)||Web Page|