HIGH PERFORMANCE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER

Document created by Lauren Percy Employee on Oct 17, 2015Last modified by Martha Diana Torres Ramirez on Apr 18, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Him-Perf-Instrument-Clust-lg.jpgThis high performance digital instrument cluster is based on the Freescale i.MX6 processor running INTEGRITY and a safety critical HMI built with DiSTI's GL Studio SC (Safety Critical) product. The instrument cluster's software foundation is the safety-certified INTEGRITY RTOS, which provides deterministic, real-time performance and OpenGL graphics acceleration to enable blistering graphics performance at greater than 70 frames per second. This platform is ideal for automotive OEMs and Tier 1s looking to combine ISO 26262 safety certification with high performance, advanced 2D and 3D graphics.

High frame rate with multimedia capability supports the ADAS functional display and the integration of sensors. Green Hills Platform for Instrument Clusters is the scalable foundation for automakers and suppliers to meet consumers' high expectations. To support applications ranging from ROM economy vehicles using analog gauges and a simple LCD text to luxury vehicles with full-digital 3D color and heads-up display, Green Hills provides a scalable family of real-time operating systems (RTOS) that are fast, safe, and secure. The platform also includes a robust collection of hardware and software development tools and middleware components.

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS

ProductDescription
i.MX53 Applications ProcessorsThe i.MX53 family of processors represents Freescale's next generation of advanced multimedia and power-efficient implementation of the ARM® Cortex™-A8 core with core processing speeds up to 1.2 GHz.
i.MX6The i.MX 6 series unleashes the industrys first truly scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core families based on the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture.

RESOURCES

Attachments

Outcomes