The oMG can be configured with multiple embedded WAN access technologies to provide uninterrupted data connectivity with unsurpassed throughput. Supported technologies include commercial cellular LTE, public safety broadband LTE (FirstNet), 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi and 4.9 GHz broadband. It is also able to accept many consumer USB modems provided by your carrier for economical connectivity.
The oMG is designed to be the central communications hub in the vehicle. Costly data plans can be reduced as multiple devices can simultaneously share the WAN uplink via Ethernet, Serial, USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz MIMO, utilizing an external antenna to provide the best possible throughput and reach in and around the vehicle.
Single Gateway for All Communications
- Simplifies management and maintenance of field IT equipment
- Reduces communications costs by consolidating traffic over single/preferred network connections
- Provides a core platform for upcoming applications and devices
- Reduces operating and capital costs for infrastructure
- Connects all wired and wireless devices in and around the vehicle
- Enables quick and easy deployment of new applications
- Supports all IP devices in the vehicle
- Supports current and future wireless wide area networks, including Verizon XLTE and Public Safety 700 MHz Band 14 LTE (FirstNet)
- Modular radio design allows users to upgrade, add or switch to their choice of supported WAN and service provider
|LS1020A||QorIQ LS1020A and LS1022A processors provide extensive integration and power efficiency for fanless, small form factor enterprise and consumer networking applications. Incorporating dual ARM® Cortex®-A7 cores running up to 1.0 GHz, the LS1020A and LS1022A processors deliver pre-silicon CoreMark® performance of over 6,000, as well as virtualization support, advanced security features and broadest array of high-speed interconnects.|
|LS1021A||QorIQ LS1021A processor provides extensive integration and power efficiency for fanless, small form factor enterprise networking applications. Incorporating dual ARM® Cortex®-A7 cores running up to 1.0 GHz, the LS1021A processor delivers pre-silicon CoreMark® performance of over 6,000, as well as virtualization support, advanced security features and the broadest array of high-speed interconnects and optimized peripheral features ever offered in a sub-3 W processor.|
|LS1024A||Based on single- or dual-core ARM® Cortex®-A9 CPU cores, the QorIQ LS1024A of system-on-chip (SoC) processor achieves the lowest power consumption in its class (|