We are pleased to announce the release of Kinetis SDK v1.3.0
New Features and Updates
- New Peripheral
- Middleware Updates
- FreeRTOS: Update to 8.2.0
- Add EMV
Enabled Device Video class.
Removed the board-related code implementation from the USB library. The USB library is SoC-specific and not board-specific. See the USB_Class_<Class_name>_Init function for the detailed device stack API change, and the usb_host_init function for the host stack API change.
Removed USBCFG_DEV_COMPOSITE from usb_device_config.h. In the previous release, the users had to set this MACRO to 1 to enable the composite device examples. This is no longer needed.
How to Get Started
1. Visit http://www.freescale.com/ksdk
2. Click Download
3. Click KSDK v1.3.0 Mainline Release
4. Review and click to agree to the license terms if they are acceptable.
5. Click and installer for your Host OS.
6. Download and Install.
On Windows, the default source installation directory is C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0
7. Check out the getting started guides in the /docs directory.
Enjoy! Best of luck with your embedded projects!