Explore new frontiers of the Internet of Things with an open-source, multi-development platform solution for Android, Linux, Arduino™ and Google ADK 2012. Easily switch between operating systems in a matter of seconds by replacing the microSD card and rebooting the system. Take charge of the IoT with UDOO NEO and put the future of innovation in your own hands.
Make use of the embedded 9-axis motion sensors and Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 module that makes the board ideal for creating robots, drones, rovers, and any IoT project your imagination desires.
Integrated 2D, OpenGL® ES2.0 3D and OpenVG™ graphics
- i.MX 6SoloX applications processor with an embedded ARM Cortex-A9 core and Cortex-M4 Core
- 1 GB DDR3 RAM
- 76 fully available GPIO
- Arduino-compatible R3 1.0 pinout
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100/1000 MBit)
- Wi-Fi Module
- Mini USB and Mini USB OTG
- USB type A (x2) and USB connector (requires a specific wire)
- Analog Audio and Mic
- Camera connection
- HDMI and LVDS + Touch (I2C signals)
- Micro SD (boot device)
|i.MX 6 Series Applications Processors||The i.MX 6 series unleashes the industry's first truly scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core families based on the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture.|