LINKSPRITE ARCADIA

Document created by Lauren Percy Employee on Oct 17, 2015Last modified by Martha Diana Torres Ramirez on Apr 18, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Acadia.jpgLinkSprite Arcadia is powered by i.MX6 Quad. It can adapt to a variety of harsh environments and applications. i.MX6 is based on the ARM Cortex -A9 highly scalable architecture. LinkSprite Arcadia has HDMI interface to output its graphic desktop screen. It could support multi-format 2048*1536 display. It targets specially the fast growing demands from the open source community and industry application. LinkSprite Arcadia provides easy-to-use tool chains and is compatible with the popular Arduino ecosystem such as Arduino Shields.

FEATURES
Hardware Specifications
  • CPU: Freescale Quad ARM Cortex A9 based solution up to 1.2GHz
  • GPU: OpenGL/ES 2. x 3D accelerator with OpenCL EP support and OpenVG 1.1 acceleration
  • DRAM: 1GB
Software Enablement
  • All the arduino shield pins are accessible with the provided API
  • Programming language support: C, C++ with GNU tool chain, Java with standard Android SDK, Python

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS

ProductDescription
i.MX 6 Series Applications ProcessorsThe i.MX 6 series unleashes the industry's first truly scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core families based on the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture. Together with a robust ecosystem, the i.MX 6 series provides the ideal platform to develop a portfolio of end devices based on a single hardware design.

RESOURCES

TitleType
LinkSprite AcadiaWeb Page

Attachments

Outcomes