RIOTBOARD

Document created by Lauren Percy Employee on Oct 8, 2015Last modified by Diana Torres on Apr 18, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

RiotBoard-lg.jpgRevolutionize the Internet of Things with an open source platform based on the i.MX 6Solo ARM® Cortex-A9 processor. The RIoTboard is a Single-Board Computer that offers you a perfect application development solution when you need processing performance and low power.

FEATURES

Hardware SpecificationsSoftware Enablement

Integrated memories (1GB DDR3, 4GB eMMC, uSD and SD card interface)

Ready-to-use SD images (Android JB 4.3 and KK 4.4, Linux Ubuntu 3.0 and Yocto 3.10)

Three display interfaces (HDMI v1.4a, LVDS, RGB 24-bit)

Board Support Package (BSP) source code and programming tools

Two camera inputs (parallel and MIPI CSI-2)

Complete documentation (getting started guide and user manual)

Rich connectivity (RJ45 Ethernet GB, 4x USB2.0HS, head/micro-phone)

Active community support (tutorials, Q&A, discussions)

Two debug ports (Serial and JTAG)

Accessories (9/7/4” LCDs, Cameras, Click/Aduino/PMod Adapter, Enclosures)

RESOURCES

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS

Product

Description

i.MX 6 Series Applications ProcessorsUnleash the industry's first truly scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core families based on the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture. Together with a robust ecosystem, you can use the i.MX 6 to develop a portfolio of end devices based on a single hardware design.
MMPF0100 Configurable Power Management ICUtilize a highly configurable architecture, with fully integrated power devices and minimal external components to improve your application processor designs. With up to six buck converters, six linear regulators, RTC supply, and coin-cell charger, the PF0100 can provide power for your complete system, including applications processors, memory, and system peripherals.

Attachments

Outcomes