HUMMINGBOARD

Document created by Lauren Percy Employee on Oct 8, 2015Last modified by Martha Diana Torres Ramirez on Apr 18, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

hummingboard-overview1

Unleash innovation with the low-cost HummingBoard designed for the Internet of Things (IoT).  This ARM®-powered i.MX6-based computer enables a number of open-source operating systems to help you create fully alterable cross-compatible products with full-kernel upstreaming support assistance readily available.

With core technology based on SolidRun’s state-of-the-art Micro System on a Module (MicroSOM), the HummingBoard allows you to take advantage of ready-to-use OS images and open hardware with full schematics and layout.

Find the support you need and help share ideas in the global digital maker community dedicated to HummingBoard.

FEATURES

System Hacker EnablementSoftware Hacker Enablement

1080p HDMI out, MIPI CSI-2 15-pin camera

OpenGL 3D GPU

S/PDIF coaxial audio out

Multiple format video, audio and image encoders/decoders

26 pin header (GPIO, power, SPI, I2C, UART)

Ready-to-use OS images

UHS-1 micro SD slot

Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, Android and XBMC compatible
RJ45, 2x USB 2.0 connectors

RESOURCES

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS

Product

Description

i.MX 6 Series Applications ProcessorsUnleash the industry's first truly scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core families based on the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture. Together with a robust ecosystem, you can use the i.MX 6 to develop a portfolio of end devices based on a single hardware design.

Attachments

Outcomes