IoT Physical Components
- SOC: QorIQ P1020 Dual-Core Communication Processor
- Boards/Modules: Arcturus - uCP1020 System-on-Module
- Arcturus Mbarx IoT Gateway middleware
- Arcturus management middleware
- Arcturus PBX/Communications software package
- Arcturus Mbarx-Operations Controller work-flow management middleware
- Open source Linux software (Kernel mainline branch)
- SOC: 2x 10/100/1000BaseT networking supported natively by the P1020 processor and on board network PHYs
- Software: Linux OS
- Modules: Various PCIe and miniPCIe based connectivity options (see wireless below)
- Modules:Connectivity options for various PCIe and miniPCIe based wireless modules (modules not provided as part of development kit)
- Modules:GSM/LTE/HSPA/UMTS/EVDO data (depending on providers, regions and certifications). As tested using Telit HE910 family (HEPCHGPS204T701)
- Modules:Wi-Fi (depending on regions and certifications). As tested using Atheros AR9390 family.
- SOC: Peripheral connectivity supported by SPI, I2C, UART, USB, SDHC, PCIe, miniPCIe
- Software/Services: Arcturus Mbarx IoT Gateway middleware is fully compatible with Mbarx IoT end-nodes such as uCMK60 based on K60, K64.
- Mbarx IoT protocol supports TCP/IP sockets with TLS security and simple character driven protocol
- Mbarx IoT Gateway middleware supports remote-site aggregation, secure connectivity and device management proxy.
- Optional plugs-ins for MQTT, CoAP and other popular IoT/M2M protocols.
- Software: Mbarx-Operations Controller supports cross-platform work-flow driven, operational control using a responsive HTML5 architecture.
- Mbarx-System Manager site-wide IoT device/node management tool is available for PCs.
IoT System Capabilities
- Secure remote site connectivity
- Remote site IoT node/device aggregation
- Bulk device firmware updates, bulk configuration, site wide-provisioning
- Secure IoT node/device management and configuration
Wi-Fi Access Point (Host AP mode), cellular data
SSL/TLS 1.1,1.2 server and client with X.509
IoT Development Capabilities
- Linux - kernel, driver, middleware and user space application development
- U-boot development and customization
- MQX - KSDK