Video - iWave's i.MX50 Quick Start Board (QSB)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9UXhZSYphw&feature=player_embedded

Published on Apr 20, 2012 by iWavesystems

The Platform is based on Freescale's i.MX508 processor which is a system-on-chip (SoC) that incorporates high performance 800MHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor along with on-chip EPD and LCD Controller. Lower power consumption of ARM Cortex-A8 eliminates the need for heat dissipation and helps developers to design silent, air-tight enclosed solutions. The i.MX50 Quick Start Board comes with 256MB Low power DDR2 and 4GB micro SD card loaded with boot code and Linux . The Quick start board supports Standard SD port for SDIO expansions, 10/100Mbps Ethernet, Micro USB 2.0 Device port, USB 2.0 Host Type A port, Headphone Audio IN & Audio OUT port, DB15 VGA display out port, DB9 Debug Serial port, JTAG connector and Expansion connector port for EPD & LCD expansion. This enables developers to quickly prototype their application needs around i.MX50 processor and optimize the development effort and time to market of their products.Board Support Packages for Linux and Android is available for the i.MX50 Quick Start Board.iWave Systems also launched EPD Add-On module and LCD Add on Module for i.MX50 Quick Start Board for quick validating of different display interfaces capability of i.MX50 CPU.

Category:

Science & Technology

License:

Standard YouTube License

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎08-23-2012 04:56 PM
Updated by: