- i.MX6 quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, 1.2GHz
- Up to 4GB DDR3 and 32GB on-board SSD storage
- Integrated GPU and 1080p VPU, dual display support
- WiFi, BT 3.0, GbE, PCIe, SATA, 5x USB, 5x UART, 2x CAN
- Linux, Android ICS and Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Miniature size - 75 x 65 x 6 mm
CM-FX6-iMX6 is a tiny System-on-Module (SoM) / Computer-on-Module (CoM) designed to serve as a building block in embedded applications.
CM-FX6 is based on the i.MX6 application processor featuring a highly scalable single/dual/quad core Cortex-A9 CPU at up to 1.2GHz
coupled with powerful graphics and video processing units. The processor is supplemented with up-to 4GB DDR3 and 32GB of on-board SSD.
In addition, CM-FX6 features a wide range of industry standard interfaces – Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, PCIe, SATA, USB, RS232
and CAN bus.
CM-FX6 is provided with comprehensive documentation and full ready-to-run SW support for Linux, Android and Windows Embedded Compact 7
CM-FX6-iMX6 Detailed Spec
CM-FX6-iMX6 Block Diagram
CM-FX6-iMX6 Development Kit
CM-FX6-iMX6 Online Pricing