Smart Submetering Unit - Dendrion Power
- Breaker box submeter for up to three circuits.
- Based on the Freedom Board FRDM-KL25Z
- KL25Z family processor (MKL25Z128VLK4 MCU – 48 MHz, 128 KB flash, 16 KB SRAM, USB OTG (FS), 80LQFP).
- Up to three phase, full range voltage input.
- Up to three current clamp input.
- 2.4 GHz local area network communication (changeable to 900 MHz).
- Java-based development.
This Product Is Probably of Interest If You:
- Need to understand your power consumption profile: figure out where your money is being spent and get alerts before the bill arrives.
- Want to measure each circuit separately for billing purposes.
Differentiation of This Product
- Up to one sample per second of each sensor input.
- Send data wirelessly to a concentrator.
- Compact and easy installation: no need for an external power supply, the unit is powered from the voltage inputs.
- Super-capacitor allows last-gasp communication - let the concentrator know it's offline because of a power outage.
- This is the meter component, part of a submetering solution.
- Submetering is the installation of metering devices to measure actual energy consumption after the primary utility energy meter.
- Submetering allows you to monitor energy usage for individual tenants, departments, pieces of equipment or other loads individually to account for their actual energy usage.
- Enables energy consumption forecast with good sampling and direct data access by the end user, without relying on the primary utility energy meter.