IoT Physical Components
- Custom board developed by V2COM using KL25Z as main processor
- Processor: KL25Z family processor (MKL25Z128VLK4 MCU).
- 48 MHz
- 128 KB Flash
- 16 KB SRAM
- Local Area Communication:
- Nordic NRF24L01+; or
- Current Sensor: support for up to 3 standard Split Core (clamp on) Current Transformers, from 5A to 150A
- Voltage Sensor: built-in voltage sensor, directly connected to processor's ADC channels.
- Software: Firmware based on Conera for ease of development and future proofness
- Underlying hardware changes are not propagated to business logic
IoT System Capabilities
- Data is transmitted securely using AES-256 encryption.
Measure up to 3 voltage phases, for better power calculations
Measure up to 3 different current circuits
Up to one measurement per second of all input sensors