Vital signs patient monitoring module using K60 Family MCU.
- Medical grade device, meets stringent safety / regulatory requirements
- Multi channel, real time data collection and processing: Electrocardiogram, blood pressure, blood oxygenation etc.
- Usable as bed-side unit or part of distributed patient monitoring system
This Project of Interest If You:
- Are interested in industrial medical products
- Are interested in real time analysis of live sensor data
The module was developed as main functional part of portable patient monitor. It has a compact design, and unified serial interface to the host unit. We developed it as a single board PC designed for main patient monitor application hosting and system purposes.
The module provides comprehensive solution for patient vital signs monitoring. It has simplified connections, requiring only a power connection and a single data connection to the host or the distributed monitoring system. The design also meets the safety requirements for galvanic isolation of the patient.
Kinetis K60 Family MCU was used as a core of this module, for data acquisition, signal preprocessing (digital filtration), data analysis and system tasks including extended supervisor functionality (with additional NIBP reserve/alarm system).
The module has the following features:
- Module can be used in a bed-side unit, or part of a distributed monitoring system
- 7-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) (3-lead capable mode without RLD);
- Respiration rate (transimpedance on ECG lead I or lead II);
- SpO2 (oxygen saturation) using Nellcor OxiMax™ technology
- NIBP (noninvasive blood pressure) with patient adaptive fast measure mode for continuous monitoring, STAT mode;
- Body temperature, 2 channels
- Optional IBP (invasive blood pressure) up to 4 channels.
- This module meets all IEC safety requirements and is CE certified (as a part of patient monitor).
Full Listing of Products/Components
Protected by NDA