The Freescale linescan camera is based upon the TSL1401CL sensor from TAOS Inc.
Images (Lens removed)
Freescale Linescan Camera Specifications
- 128-pixel linear image sensor (TSL1401CL)
- Focusable imaging lens
- 5-pin physical interface on PCB on .100" grid
- Simple three-pin MCU interface with analog pixel output
- Lens: 7.9mm focal length, f2.4 fixed aperture, manual focus, 12mm x 0.5mm thread
- Exposure Time: 267µS to 68mS
- Resolution: 128 pixels
- Built-In amplifier stage to improve white/black differentiation.
The lense used on the board:
8.0mm f.l. Lens w/IR filter = Part Num: AB0825C
M12x.05 Lens Holder = #9 or #10