The i.Core M6SX is the latest powerful i.MX6 SoloX based SOM solution provided by Engicam in SODIMM format.
The i.MX 6SoloX is the first device utilizing both the ARM Cortex-A9 and ARM Cortex-M4 cores.
Its heterogeneous architecture provides a secure and robust implementation to enable concurrent execution
of multiple software environments to provide an application-rich system with real-time responsiveness.
Optimized for high performance energy efficient processing in general embedded, automotive,
industrial and consumer applications
- Cortex TM -A9 @ 800 MHz core, NEON co-processor. DP FPU, L1 and L2 I/D cache
- Cortex TM -M4 @ 200 MHz core SP Floating point unit, I/D chache
Graphics and Multimedia
- 256MB 32bit DDR3-800
- 512MB SLC NAND Flash
- 1x Parallel LCD 18bit output
- 1x LVDS output
- Hardware 3D/2D engine OpenGL-ES 2.0 and OpenVG1.1
- Parallel Camera Interface input
- Touch screen
- 2x SD Card interface
- USB OTG HS, USB HS HOST, Uart, I2C, I2S, QSPI,PCI Express
- SATA ADC and Video ADC input
- 2x Ethernet 10/100
- Standard SODIMM footprint 67,4x31.9 mm PCB size
- Very Low Profile Module