- The Operating System for IoT products.
- Future-proof your firmware with key IoT abstractions.
- Addresses all core IoT products needs:
- sensor connectivity
- lifecycle management,
- connectivity to LAN and WAN,
- data storage
- many utilities and standards already available
[Conera basic object diagram]
This Product Is Probably of Interest If You:
- Want a fast time-to-market in embedded development
- Need a Java-based embedded development that targets multiple products and boards
- Want to be flexible and not tied to a specific embedded platform
Differentiation of This Product
- Java-based development platform that enables faster development and time-to-market with all the needed abstractions
- Targets Java ME, SE and special platforms, like IS2T MicroEJ
- Extensible to address new sensors and standards
Conera is the Operating System for IoT products. It works as an abstraction layer for all hardware, management and communication functionalities, allowing the developer to focus on business application logic. The abstraction layer also makes hardware changes less of a pain point, as only the hardware driver needs to be updated. Using Conera, IoT development is simplified and accelerated.