The new Freescale MQX™ 4.1.2 GA for Vybrid release is now available on www.freescale.com/mqxrtos
· Files available
Freescale MQX RTOS 4.1.2 for Vybrid Linux Base
This release has the same basic code as the 4.1.2 version, with just the changes needed to build and debug on Linux systems.
Freescale MQX RTOS 4.1.2 for Vybrid
MQX™ Source code. Includes an RTOS, File System, TCP/IP and USB host/device software stacks. Does not require MQX™ 4.1.1 installation.
· What is New?
· New Board Support Package
· X-SVF522R-EVB Vybrid Evaluation Board Rev. B with the SVF522R3MK4 processor.
· TWR-VF65GS10 Development Kit Rev. H with the MVF61NS10MK50 processor.
· New Features and Updates
· BSP package for TWR-VF600 was replaced by new TWR-VF65GS10
· Vybrid Auto EVB board was replaced by new X-SVF522R-EVB board
· MFS library was updated
· New USB stack was added
· Exception support for cortex A kernel
· Video ADC + VIU example application
· RTCS package was updated
· Known issues
· For known issues and limitations please consult the release notes