The Cypherbridge Systems SDKPac is a collection of embedded device SDKs and Toolkits that can be used out of box to add secure device connectivity to a target project. The SDKPac includes features and standards based protocols for secure IoT connect-to-cloud, gateway, embedded servers and clients, secure file transfer protocols, and electronic data privacy.
This SDKPac demo kit contains applications for the FRDM-K64F Freedom Development Board to demonstrate:
- uSSL/TLS server demo - connect to the FRDM-K64F Development Board from desktop browser.
- uSSH server demo - connect to the FRDM-K64F Development Board from uSSH client.
- uFTP secure FTP file transfer client - connect from the FRDM-K64F Development Board to FTPS server using FTPS secure file transfer protocol.
- uMQTT subscribe and publish examples interfacing to broker service
Just drag and drop any of these pre-built binary applications on the FRDM-K64F Development Board to hit the ground running with your SDKPac demo today.
- uSSL SDK micro-content HTTPS server
- uSSH SDK server for secure telnet replacement
- uFTPS Secure file transfer Toolkit and command line client
- uMQTT client
- mmCAU Crypto Engine Support
- Integrated with MQX/RTCS 4.1
- OpenSDA CMSIS-DAP Debug using SWD connection
- USB Serial Port Interface
- 10/100 Ethernet
- uSSL/TLS 1.2 server and client, X.509
- uSSH 2.0 server and client
- uSCP Secure Copy Protocol
- uFTPS RFC 959, 2228, 4217
- uMQTT 3.1 Client subscribe and publish