iWave’s Yet Another Design Win with Freescale i.MX6 Qseven Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iWave’s i.MX6 Qseven System on Module has been incorporated into the Golf Cart Guide System which is used to monitor the cart position, delay while supplementing the cart position, to identify the members with the player list in the clubhouse. The design also includes ensuring safety of golfers by giving warning messages during lightning, fog etc. iWave’s i.MX6 Qseven module was seamlessly integrated with customer carrier card. Given iWave’s design Quality and Technical Support client could easily adapt iWave’s SOM into their design.

freescale-i.mx6-solo-module-arm-iwave.png

Key technology iWave has worked on this solution:

• Freescale i.MX6x Solo core Qseven SOM (extended commercial grade)
  • ARM Cortex A9 core at 800MHz
  • High brightness LCD display
  • Touch panel
  • AC’97 Audio
  • Key input
  • GPS
  • WiFi SDIO interface
  • USB memory

iWave’s unique ability to provide qseven module and BSP support under one roof helped the client to shorten the product development life cycle and achieve quick time to market. iWave’s i.MX6 Qseven SOM iW-RainboW-G15M-Q7 has gained worldwide popularity due to the ease of usage for diverse range of applications. Along with this, availability of the iW-RainboW-G15D-Q7 (i.MX6 development/ i.MX6 evaluation board) and iWave’s in-house software BSP support for i.MX6 helps clients to validate the end application quickly and achieve short product development life cycle and quick time to market.

For further information please write to mktg@iwavesystems.com or visit www.iwavesystems.com

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-30-2014 12:33 AM
Updated by: