This video shows tools that allow users to get started very quickly in their development with NXP products.
Example of products shown:
- Products in Raspberry Pi format such as the HummingBoard, but more powerful with more memory and more features available
- Sensor fusion board with multiple accelerometers, Magnetometers, Gyroscopes and sensor fusion software interacting with the Kinetis FRDM board
- Wandboard with i.MX6 processor, very active developer community, multiple flavors of Linux and Android are available
- Riot Board - open source i.MX6 board with big expansion capabilities
- Little Bits which is part of a Hacker community space allows snapping elements together and interacting with them easily
- CuBox-i from Solid Run (Android or XBMC) and display multimedia stream to TV