Demo Owner: Nicholas Sargologos
Demonstration of the IoTgateway reference design based on QorIQ Processor LS1021A multicore - utilizing the Freedom board, the Node Red network configuration tool and IBM Cloud Services
- Multi-protocol support for IoT devices and high speed WAN / LAN for cloud connectivity
- The demo supports two data flows using Open source MQTT messaging protocol. There are two nodes powered by Kinetis micro-controllers and IoT Gateway.
- Node 1 is equipped with a sensor cluster serves as a publisher
- Node 2 is connected to as small fan and serves as a subscriber
- MQTT flows are carried from the nodes and the Iot gateway via Wi-Fi
- Java based environment is used to establish connectivity between nodes