Demo Owner: Jeff Steinheider
Femtocells are playing an increasingly large role in providing users with the indoor coverage and data rates expected from LTE. This demo shows how NXPP’s QorIQ Qonverge BSC9131 SoC, the BSC9131 reference design board, VortiQa Layer 1 baseband software and our partner’s software together provide scalable, multimode solutions from small to large cells.
- Running on he QorIQ Qonvergence BSC9131 reference design board
- Turnkey solution with VortiQa, LTE, L1 baseboard software, integrated with open source WLAN, full system test with L2, L3 partners
- QorIQ Qonvergence SoCs provide scalable, multimode solutions from small to large cells
Featured NXP Products
- BSC9131RDB: QorIQ Qonverge BSC9131 RDB for Femtocell Base Station Development
- BSC9131: QorIQ Qonverge BSC9131 Single-core Processor and Single-core DSP