This is a port of the TWR_K60N512 "Audio" Demo into Kinetis Design Studio and into eGUI 3.0 (from 2.1).
The original demo is from Petr Gargulak and was under "Freescale_embedded_GUI_SW.zip\_Official_Demos\EGUI_D4D_Demo\TWR_K60N512\BareMetal\CW_10_1" avaiable on the freescale website.
Some of the major porting differnces (this may help others porting similar projects):
- KDS by default does not define 'asm()', switch these to '__asm()' or change compiler settings (see: Sorting out asm(); in KDS: How to change your compiler language to GNU ISO90)
eGUI 2.1 -> 3.0:
- Autosize feature has gone, all object sizes now need to be declared
- Objects seem to add padding of some sort: even with objects where size was previously declared, these had to be increased by ~3px in each direction, else text/images would not render.
- 'D4D_OBJECT_SYS_FUNCTION' structure no longer contains 'type'. It suggests using strName instead to identifier object.
- D4D_TEXTBOX no longer has title or icon functionality.
When building this project there will be ~7 warnings from the compiler, including 2 of my own. The code should function fine.
note: TWR_LCD settings for this project, switches are set up with in following sequence: "01111110".