The Motor Control Development Toolbox includes an embedded target supporting MCUs, Simulink™ plug-in libraries, and tool chain for configuring and generating the necessary software.
- Generate code for standalone application with direct download to target support
- Optimized motor control library blocks including Park/Clarke transforms, digital filters, and general functions
- I/O blocks including CAN, SPI, PIT timer, Sine Wave Generation, eTimer, PWM and A/D.
- On-target profiling of functions and tasks
- Data acquisition and calibration using FreeMASTER tool
- Boot loader utility for programming application in flash
- Seamless integration with embedded coder including SIL and PIL test
Featured NXP Products
- S12ZVM: S12 MagniV Mixed-Signal MCU for BLDC and DC Motor Control