Issue with ADC and Ethernet

Document created by vicentegomez Employee on Jun 19, 2014Last modified by vicentegomez Employee on Jun 19, 2014
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Using a MK70FN1M0VMJ15 processor with MII and ADC2_SE16 enabled. Also using Codewarrior 10.6 and MQX4.022. Anytime I initialize the ADC2_SE16 the webserver stops working. I have delayed the initialization of the ADC2_SE16 and found that webserver works fine till initialization. I have also noticed that when the ADC2_SE16 is initialized first the webserver never gets link active. My question is that even though these are different ports and no pin is shared could the possibly be affecting each other?

Hi Lee:

I have been looking for information related to this problem but at this moment I have not find anything, In this case I would like to know if you are using a development board from Freescale or if you are using a custom board?

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a custom board, with MII setup instead of RMII. I am concerned that it may be a chip issue, and have no real way to test that possibility with the Development board.

This document was generated from the following discussion: Issue with ADC and Ethernet

Attachments

Outcomes