The purpose of this document is to provide GPU to latest P13 driver and include some other critical fixes for ICS R13.4.1 release.
List some of the key updates:
- Chrome browser mess display issue
- GUI miss alignment issue
- YV12 CTS verifier fail
- Improve Antutu benchmark performance
- Improve HTML5 performance
- Fix system random crash issue found by monkey test
- Performance improve, such as dual display UI operation and video playback performance
- Enhance base address support in GPU driver, it will make GPU gralloc allocate physical memory can be used by VPU, IPU or other hardware module even MMDC is not start at 0 address
- Enhance GPU g2d function and feature support
- Fix GLSurfaceView apk freeze issue and kernel panic issue.
- VPU multi-instance enhancement fix
Now GPU p13 ver6 (ICS-13.4.1-GPU-upgrade-to-p13-Ver6.zip) is ready, included below critical fixes.
- Fix VPU hang up issue when out of physical continue mmory
- Fix GPU memory corruption issue caused by GPU HW implementation of GPU feature, OQ, can’t be used with another specific GPU FastClearfeature (so-called HZ).
Software and HW platform
- Software: R13.4.1 Android release
- Hardware: MX6Dual/Quad SabreSD board and MX6DualLite SabreSD board.
You can get the patches from attached zip.
- device\fsl-proprietary include the updated GPU user space binaries, header file and g2d unit test.
- external\llinux-lib include VPU lib patches.
- kernel_imx include kernel patches.V