The Linux Embedded Challenge team offers you full support during contest. The workshop will enlarge your perspective towards the Automotive and Linux world. Its main objective is to prepare you in order to be full qualified for the development of contest project. The lectures will be held by experienced engineers from Freescale.
The participation is recommended for the accepted Linux Embedded Challenge participants.
Day 2 - Linux Kernel Programming
Day 3 - Embedded Graphics
Day 4 - Introduction to Computer Vision
Day 5 - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
For registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com specifying the days you would like to attend. If you want to participate only to workshop, you should specify in e-mail the following details:
- subject: [LinuxEmbeddedChallenge] Register only to Workshop
- Please answer to the following questions:
- Which is your most important Linux project?
- What do you know about Automotive?
- Why do you want to participate to Linux Embedded Challenge?
- All documents have to be written in English.
Please be aware that the number of participants is limited. The accepted Linux Embedded Challenge participants will have priority.
When and Where
Period: 14-18 July, 2014
Location: Freescale Semiconductor Bucharest, TATI Business Center, 45 Tudor Vladimirescu Street, TATI Business Center, Bucharest