This video presentation is the first installment of the “Essentials of MQX RTOS Application Development” training course. In this session, you will be introduced to the MQX architecture, learn how MQX is initialized, and understand how to schedule and prioritize tasks.
This training was created by Embedded Access Inc. a Freescale sponsored training provider.
- Session 1: MQX Architecture and Initialization (20 min)
- Session 2: Designing for a Multi-Tasking Environment (15 min)
- Session 3: Task Management and the Scheduler (21 min)
- Session 4: Synchronization and Message Passing (17 min)
- Session 5: Introduction to Drivers (28 min)
- Session 6: Interrupts (Coming mid-April)
- Session 7: Light Weight Events (Coming mid-April)
- Session 8: Light Weight Timers (Coming mid-April)
- Session 9: LWADC Driver (Coming mid-April)
- Session 10: Kernel Logging (Coming mid-April)