• Zigbee Security issue with FRDM-KW41Z

We are trying to get the FRDM-KW41Z eval board with  frdmkw41z_wireless_examples_zigbee_3_0_end_device_freertos example(SDK version: 2.2.1) connect with our zigbee network. After our ZC device replied a successfu...
    Jason Jiang
    last modified by Jason Jiang
  • Some problems about JN-AN-1247

Hi, When I use the JN-AN-1247 in JN5189,I find a few bug. I set specific chip to JN5189 in makefile,then compile it. 1、I program the binary file into flash memory of JN5189,then start network by ZGWUI.But Sometimes i...
    德平 吕
    last modified by 德平 吕
  • How to know the NwkAddr of EndDevice

Hi, When the EndDevice leave zigbbee network,the Coordinator could know the u64ExtAddr of enddevice,but how to know its u16NwkAddr?
    德平 吕
    last modified by 德平 吕
  • [JN-AN-1201]JN5169 CIE + WD

Dear Sirs,   In order to run the examples of JN-AN-1201, I planned to build CIE (Coorinator) and WD (Device). Step 1. Build CIE and download to JN5169 USB dongle. Step 2. Build WD and download to JN5169 DR1174...
    alan lin
    last modified by alan lin
  • JN516x : How to add an alarm cluster to a sensor device?

Dear all,   How to add a different type of cluster (ex: alarm cluster) to an sensor device?   Please.
    topalan lin
    last modified by topalan lin
  • KW41Z ZigBee Write Attributes Response

Grettings,   I'm working with a KW41Z and MCUXpresso. I have a ZigBee router as server and a ZigBee end device as client. The end device as source sends an Write Attributes command to Zr  and I need to know...
    Alejandro Velez
    last modified by Alejandro Velez
  • I want to know, can 640K FLASH of JN5189 be used as a memory?

Can the data be stored to 640K FLASH of JN5189 when the program is running? Thanks for your time.
    hs q
    last modified by hs q
  • Why is the return value of ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) 0xa3?

Hello, the chip I used is JN5169.I recently encountered a problem when I called the ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) function in my project and it returned 0xa3, meaning ZPS_APL_APS_E_ILLEGAL_REQUEST.When this error occ...
    震 孙
    last modified by 震 孙
  • What does this status means ZPS_APL_ZDP_E_NOT_ACTIVE?

Hello Every One, Some stack related details. stack : JN-SW-1470 build version : 1840 application : JN-AN-1217   Here i am trying to send report attribute manually for power,temperature and humidity with addre...
    jay prajapati
    last modified by jay prajapati
  • How much RAM is available of JN5169 with JN-AN-1217?

How much RAM is available of JN5169 with JN-AN-1217?  The JN5169 with 32k ram, but after with JN-AN-1217, how much ram is left to use? Look forward to your reply! 
    hs q
    last modified by hs q
  • Error loading Python DLL

When I build the project   JN-AN-1216 of JN5169,the Console of Beyondstudio display "Error loading Python DLL". But it has been produced .bin,I don't know what effect this error will cause.
    德平 吕
    last modified by 德平 吕
  • Porting Guideline Application from JN5169 to K32W041/61 and JN5189

Hi NXP Team,   In the company i work on we use a JN5169 module on several products. We are currently interested on introducing a multi protocol functionality into our products.  I would like to ask if you ...
    Kostas Papouis
    last modified by Kostas Papouis
  • Smart Energy support to JN5179

We are using JN5179 ZigBee MCU and Using ZigBee 3.0 stack. Now, we want to support the Smart Energy profile on JN5179. But ZigBee 3.0 is not supporting all clusters of Smart Energy Profile.   NXP's Smart Energy ...
    Ravi Ramani
    last modified by Ravi Ramani
  • Zigbee protocol information

Hello, I would like to ask for some information to study.I am doing zigbee protocol communication now.I'd like to find some information between the levels.For example, physical layer, MAC layer, network layer, APS lay...
    震 孙
    last modified by 震 孙
  • Reason for ZPS_APL_ZDP_E_NO_DESCRIPTOR?

Hello, I have a problem.I used JN5169 and the SDK was 4170. After I woke up today with the sleep device, I used ZPS_eAplAfUnicastAckDataReq() to unicast a piece of data to the coordinator.The result failed to be sent ...
    震 孙
    last modified by 震 孙
  • Zigbee IOT gateway with FRDMKW41Z

Hi Team,   I am working on Openthread Border Router (on linux Host) with FRDMKW41Z as radio. Now I want to implement Zigbee IOT gateway on the same Border Router Host(lets say RPI3B) with FRDMKW41Z as radio. I...
    Sudhamani Bijivemula
    last modified by Sudhamani Bijivemula
  • How to get the Software development material about JN5189

Such as  "JN518X Integrated Peripherals API User Guide"  And why can't  I download the "JN5189(T)/JN5188(T) User manual"
    德平 吕
    last modified by 德平 吕
  • return E_ZCL_FAIL when register endpoint

My application have 4 endpoint. If I dont import OTA Upgrade, I still can control these 4 endpoint. But, when I import OTA Upgrade, I can not control any Endpoint, but EP 1. In UART log, I see error when register EP ...
    Giau Nguyen
    last modified by Giau Nguyen
  • FORMAT DESFIRE EV2

Hello, i can't format my desfair ev1 card, after authentication in app 00 (root) i send format command and recive next answer: f2 01 after which I can not use the card. How right format the card? I trying se...
    Leonov Dima
    last modified by Leonov Dima
  • Some questions about routing devices

Hello, I have three questions to ask for some help.   First: for the routing devices that have already entered the network, is it possible to change the node network state of the device under any circumstances or...
    震 孙
    last modified by 震 孙