We are pleased to announce that MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool v1 is now available.
MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tools is a graphical user interface (GUI) tool covering the secure boot
process, aimed primarily at microcontroller customers. It provides unified GUI front-end over existing
command-line tools - FlashLoader, elftosb, blhost, cst.
- Support for i.MX RT1050 and i.MX RT1060
- Unsigned, HAB signed and HAB encrypted Secure Boot modes
- Conversion of ELF executables, SREC and raw binaries into bootable images files
- Generation and management of keys, signatures and certificates associated with the image
- Connectivity to the target via UART, USB-HID.
- Writing FlexSPI NOR or SD card boot device including configuration of the boot device parameters
- Use of DCD configuration enabling booting into SDRAM images
- Programming eFuses per image and use case requirements
- Optional generation of batch scripts usable later without the GUI
- Streamlined operation for general users
- To download the installer, please login to our download site via:
Known Issues and Limitations
- On Windows platform make sure the windows FIND utility is found first on the PATH (GNU findutils could break the functionality)
- On Linux platform the USB and/or Serial device files has to be readable and writable by current user.
See resources/udev/99-secure-provisioning.rules installed into /etc/udev/rules.d/99-secure-provisioning.rules that solves this issue.
On user's machine can be conflicting rule with higher priority. In case of conflict,
update the conflicting rule or make this rule file with higher priority by renaming the file with lower number at beginning.
- Application has to be installed into location where the user has write access.
- Added support for Mac OS X Catalina (10.15) + Ubuntu 18.04
- Fixed termination of sub-processes of long-running tasks.
- Initial version
- Initial version