We are pleased to announce that MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool v1 is now available.
MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tools is a graphical user interface (GUI) tool covering the secure boot
process, aimed primarily at microcontroller customers. It provides unified GUI front-end over existing
command-line tools - FlashLoader, elftosb, blhost, cst.
- Support for i.MX RT1050 and i.MX RT1060
- Unsigned, HAB signed and HAB encrypted Secure Boot modes
- Conversion of ELF executables, SREC and raw binaries into bootable images files
- Generation and management of keys, signatures and certificates associated with the image
- Connectivity to the target via UART, USB-HID.
- Writing FlexSPI NOR or SD card boot device including configuration of the boot device parameters
- Use of DCD configuration enabling booting into SDRAM images
- Programming eFuses per image and use case requirements
- Optional generation of batch scripts usable later without the GUI
- Streamlined operation for general users
- To download the installer, please login to our download site via:
Known Issues and Limitations
- Windows only supported
- On Windows platform make sure the windows FIND utility is found first on the PATH (GNU findutils could break the functionality)