We are pleased to announce that MCUXpresso Config Tools v4.1 are now available.
MCUXpresso Configuration Tools is a product with set of tools that help users of all levels with a Cortex-M-based MCU solution.
- Available as Web and Desktop application
- Kinetis SDK v2 support
- Multicore support
- Localized for English and Simplified Chinese
- Mostly Connected: On-Demand device data download
- Integrates with any compiler and IDE
Currently there are the following tools available:
- Project cloner
To download the installer for all platforms, please login to our download site via:
Please refer to MCUXpresso Config Tools documentation for installation and quick start guides.
For online version, login into MCUXpresso site:
Overview of Changes - version 4.1
- Project Cloner moved as an option to the startup dialog and new configuration dialog.
- Peripherals view now displays errors and warnings. It's possible to filter peripherals or configuration components by their name.
- Product based on Eclipse Oxygen release 3.
- Pin-related settings of GPIO moved from Peripherals tool to Pins tool, see 'GPIO initial state' and 'GPIO interrupt' in Routed Pins view.
- It's possible to select the configuration component version while adding a new configuration component instance to the Peripherals configuration.
- New toolchain supported for Import toolchain project and project cloning: KEIL DS-MDK v5.27+.
- Unified import wizard. A single import source is implemented. It allows you to import all supported types of C files.
- Update Project Code can now display differences in code.
- New Global Configuration option "Generate extended information into header file" driving number of amount of C defines.