• Wich model of Riverdi Display at SLN-VIZN-IOT?

The SLN-VIZN-IOT doesn't have parallel LCD port or MSI port   The user guide says mus be "Riverdi Display"   I assume any with usb controller must work?   Resolution, size, controller, etc? ...
    Oscar Delmote
    last modified by Oscar Delmote
  • Retrain face detection model

Our product uses SLN-VIZN-IOT(i.MX RT106F) and requires face detection with masks. Is there any way to retrain the face detection model used in the oasis library?
    Rahul Viju
    last modified by Rahul Viju
  • MIMXRT1060-EVK examples basic peripherals

Hello, I'm getting started with the MIMXRT1060-EVK. I installed mcuxpresso IDE and SDK. Only what I didn't find are basic examples and documentation how to use the basic peripherals. Like Timers, GPIO SPI, Can  ...
    Ernst van Spronsen
    last modified by Ernst van Spronsen
  • imxrt1064 USB video bit rate

Hello, I have been experimenting with USB video lately and I would like to know if a imxrt 1064 can stream video over USB at 30 FPS for an uncompressed image with the resolution 640 x 480 (16 bit per pixel). If not -...
    Tamir Michael
    last modified by Tamir Michael
  • NMI interrupt on i.MXRT

Hi,   We are using ZephrOS V2.1 on IMXRT1062. In some condition (uncertain which for now), the MCU end-up in the NMI handler that is just a infinite loop in ZephyrOS, freezing our application.   I've under...
    Antoine Zen-Ruffinen
    last modified by Antoine Zen-Ruffinen
  • FlexSPI read flash by AHB and IP commands

Hello,   We are using the i.MX RT1060 with a NOR flash. The flash is read by AHB commands by the processor to fetch instructions (XIP) and we have a driver which also reads data from the flash at boot time but b...
    Armand Ciejak
    last modified by Armand Ciejak
  • How to use printf() to console of the MCUXpresso IDE

Hi,    I'm working on the SLN_VINZ_IOT platform. I work on the hello world example of this platform and i try to print some text in the console of the MCUXpresso IDE, so I enable the semihost function but i...
    Kévin Hector
    last modified by Kévin Hector
  • How many MAX_FACES_STORAGE at SLN-VIZN-IOT?

How many MAX_FACES_STORAGE at SLN-VIZN-IOT?   Can add more in SLN-VIZN-IOT?   How can affect at recognition time?   Thanks in Advance Oscar
    Oscar Delmote
  • i.MX RT 106f update over USB mass storage device

I'm working on the SLN_VIZN_IOT eqquiped by i.MX RT 106F.  Since today I have a problem when I want to re-flash my main application binary thanks an update of the USB mass storage device because once the binary ...
    Kévin Hector
    last modified by Kévin Hector
  • MX RT1064 EVK use internal Flash as NVM

Hi there, I'm using a MX RT1064 EVK board. Are there any examples on how to use the internal Flash of the RT1064 as non-volatile memory that can be written to/read from at runtime? I know for example that for the KW4...
    Pascal Häfliger
    last modified by Pascal Häfliger
  • RT1064 ENET module incorrectly triggers a receive interrupt.

Hello !   I have two RT1064 boards(A and B) and communicate via Ethernet and found a incomprehensible problem.   Test results: Board A sends messages to Board B via Ethernet 10 times in total, wi...
    zeyong yang
    last modified by zeyong yang
  • Can I personalize commands and wake word SLN-Local-IOT?

I check at local-commands@nxp.com for quotation.   And is a very professional work to do that   I can do it by myself more lite or simple version?   Thanks in advance.
    Oscar Delmote
  • Is there any Mechanical drawings related SLN-VIZN IOT kit availabe?

I was looking for the mechanical drawings of the camera module MT9M114 that nxp supply along with the SLN-ViZN iot kit[based on imxRT-106F cross over mcu]. I searched over the net, but couldn't find the part no: or an...
    Delwyn Joseph
    last modified by Delwyn Joseph
  • LPI2C Receive error

Hii,      Board = IMXRT1064 evk      PCF8563 rtc module interfaced with LPI2C1 master.      Whenever i am trying to read using LPI2C_MasterReceive call re...
    Vasudhevan G
    last modified by Vasudhevan G
  • How to run evkmimxrt1060_lwip_httpssrv_ota_freertos?

I want to add OTA function to my application, so I test the SDK sample evkmimxrt1060_lwip_httpssrv_ota_freertos, but fail to run. How to fix it?   my steps are: SW7 setting: 0010 1) program evkmimxrt...
    Felix Shih
    last modified by Felix Shih
  • RT1062:Screen flicker was found after entering the APP from BOOTLOADER after the watchdog reset system

Dear Friend,       I Created two  project,one was bootloader to run some flash-copy and jump to app ,another one was my app.The bootloader was start 0x20000000,and my app was started on ...
    诺 朱
    last modified by 诺 朱
  • RT1064 I2C+eDMA error  occur when address wrong

Hi,     First post here,I use evkmimxrt1064_lpi2c_edma_b2b_transfer_master this project to test I2C, and found that if my I2C1 doesn't connect anything or get a nak, then my edma will always busy and&#...
    胡 純祥
    last modified by 胡 純祥
  • How to Enable Debugging for i.MX RT1064 SIP 4M Flash Memory

Hello,   I am using a custom i.MxRT1064 board in EWARM. I want to program in the internal 4MB SIP memory of i.MxRT1064. I'm trying to debug using the SDK "iled_blinky", but when I start it I get a verify error....
    T. Y.
    last modified by T. Y.
  • How to Jump into flashloader at runtime (RT1052)

Hi jeremyzhou & Everyone I have another question about ivt_flashloader I found that flashloader is just a application which allow user to upload new image to external nor flash.   This is what MCUBootUtili...
    Eric Chen
    last modified by Eric Chen
  • I.MX RT1021 BootLoader problems in XIP mode.

Hi,Good morning. I am using i.mx RT1020 to develop projects .Now,i want to develop a bootLoader that can jump to address other than 0x60000000。But i have some problems,the following steps:   1.I've wr...
    qin cao
    last modified by qin cao