• i.MX RT1020 crystal stability

Hi, I need the specifications for crystal frequency stability and tolerance in order to make all periphery run without problems. This is not specified in the datasheet.
    Martin Kirstein
    last modified by Martin Kirstein
  • IMXRT1020 PMIC_ON_REQ without separate DCDC

I am using a single 3.3V for Driving the IMXRT1020 power pins, because I do not need the power saving modes. So I do not need power sequencing and there is no need to turn on an external DCDC. How to connect "PMIC_O...
    Martin Kirstein
    last modified by Martin Kirstein
  • Differences of watchdog peripherals

Hi i.MXRT experts,   according to the fact-sheet https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/fact-sheet/IMXRTPORTFS.pdf, the i.MXRT devices have four watchdogs. (In the datasheets for the i.MXRT1010 and i.MXRT1050 I only f...
    scotty
    last modified by scotty
  • i.MXRT 1052 - External interrupt code

I am trying to use external interrupt on NXP i.MXRT 1050 EVK board. I have following queries -  1. Is there any code in the SDK for use of external interrupt ?? 2. How I can configure the extern...
    Suhel Mulla
    last modified by Suhel Mulla
  • i.MXRT 1052 porting - sl_IfStartWriteSequence and sl_IfEndWriteSequence APIs

I am working of Freertos based LPUART example from SDK on  NXP i.MXRT 1050 EVK board . I have following queries -  1. Is their any document / post having detailed dexplanation of LPUART_RTOS_Receive(l...
    Suhel Mulla
  • i.MXRT 1052 - LPUART_RTOS_Receive() API issues

I am working of Freertos based LPUART example from SDK on  NXP i.MXRT 1050 EVK board .   I have following queries -    1. Is their any document / post having detailed dexplanation of LPUART_...
    Suhel Mulla
  • SDK 2.8.0: NOR flash driver fixed to DQS loopback

Hi   Platform: RT1021 with NOR flash on 2nd pinmux and not using DQS. (Flash device same as RT1020-EVK.)   See function: Nor_Flash_Init File: nor_flash/fsl_flexspi_nor_flash.c Lines: 3520 - 3529   ...
    rshipman
    last modified by rshipman
  • Why would a DSB instruction never complete?

Hi All, MIMXRT1021DAF5A, IAR compiler, FreeRTOS, code in Serial Flash (SQPI)  I have a DSB instruction that never completes. This causes a processor 'lockup'. This is the sequence of events: 1. Code executing ...
    Chris Cowdery
    last modified by Chris Cowdery
  • openOCD support for the rt1060

Is there any support for the rt106* mcus in openocd?
    Richard Tilson
    last modified by Richard Tilson
  • MCUXpresso: Syntax error indicated where this is none.

Hi   Platform: RT1021 SDK 2.8.0 MCUXpresso v11.2.0   See function: FLEXSPI_NOR_PreEnterOctalMode File: nor_flash/fsl_flexspi_nor_flash.c Line 2129   SUPPRESS_FALL_THROUGH_WARNING();   The ...
    rshipman
  • Is OpenSDA essential?

Hello, NXP, I checked that there is OpenSDA between i.MX RT1010 (or i.MX RT1020) and USB connector. With "GUI Flash Tool" in MCUXpresso IDE, I can download image. When I checked RT1020_connect.scp, this use SWD to ...
    Andrew Lee
    last modified by Andrew Lee
  • MCU BOOT UTILITY和MCUXPRESSO SECURE PROVISIONING之间的秘钥替换

MCUXPRESSO SECURE PROVISIONING TOOL是官方今年上半年推出的一个针对安全的软件工具,操作起来非常的简单便捷而且稳定可靠,对于安全功能不熟悉的用户十分友好。但就是目前功能还不是很完善,只能支持HAB的相关操作,后续像BEE之类的需等待更新。   详细的介绍信息以及用户手册请参考官方网址:MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool | Software Devel...
    K.h. Qin
    last modified by K.h. Qin
  • FatFS erase and defrag NOR flash

Hi   I'm using FatFS for a filing system on a nor flash device (e.g. RT1020-EVK) and I have a some questions:   1. Defragmentation:   I had a quick look at the source and it looks like files can be f...
    rshipman
  • Set pin low every timer interval in hardware

I am interfacing to an external ADC using the RT1064. The particular ADC supports a "Request" pin which allows the user to pull the pin low to request an ADC sample. The software will then set the pin high once the sa...
    Karl Fraasch
    last modified by Karl Fraasch
  • Error in MI Command

Hi, i am using IM.XRT1020-EVK for development i was using this since month but it is throwing error saying unable to execute MI command since past 2 days ,Can anybody let me know what could be the reason for this err...
    Dhanush KumarN
    last modified by Dhanush KumarN
  • RT1020/RT1050 - PRDB - What is a region lock?

Hi.   I am using the RT1020, but I am told this document applies: Security Reference Manual for the i.MX RT1050 Processor, Rev. 1, 04/2018   Regarding: Table 3-14. Information for encrypted region, pages...
    rshipman
  • QSPI Booting relocation

Good day All, I am working on a iMXRT1021 custom board that is based upon the RT1021 EVK with the exception that I would like to connect the QSPI Flash to an alternate FlexSPI port.  On page 283 of the reference...
    samsaprunoff
    last modified by samsaprunoff
  • RT1064 ENET module incorrectly triggers a receive interrupt.

Hello !   I have two RT1064 boards(A and B) and communicate via Ethernet and found a incomprehensible problem.   Test results: Board A sends messages to Board B via Ethernet 10 times in total, wi...
    zeyong yang
    last modified by zeyong yang
  • AN12079 example: Why is the key source fixed to 0?

Hi,   I have some questions regarding this document:   Document: AN12079.pdf Section: 3.3.2. Generate SB file for FlexSPI NOR image encryption and programming   The bd file sets up the PRBD0 block like ...
    rshipman
  • RT1020 - why is BEE_SEL1_KEY set to 11 in the example

Hi,   I have some questions regarding this document:   Document: AN12079.pdf Section: 3.3.2. Generate SB file for FlexSPI NOR image encryption and programming   The bd file sets BEE_KEY0_SEL to b10 and ...
    rshipman