• Blown eFUSEs and disabling reading

HI All   I have a question about blown eFUSEs. They are described as 'intact' when '0' and as 'blown' when '1'. Does this mean that if some setting is set by blowing the eFUSE it can never be removed again? (tha...
    Mark Butcher
    last modified by Mark Butcher
  • IMXRT1060 and SRAM in synchro mode

Hi All. I am working with iMXRT1060 and want to use SRAM in synchronous mode via SEMC. Can anybody give me an example or link how to work with SRAM in synchro mode? Thanks in advance. Regards, George.
    George Volokh
    last modified by George Volokh
  • RT1020 reference manual error: GPT1_COMPARE1-3 signals?

RM: i.MX RT1020 Processor Reference Manual, Rev. 1, 12/2018   Hi,   Regarding the GPT1_COMPARE1-3 signals:   On page 273 in the RM tells us that: GPT1_COMPARE1     ...
    rshipman
    last modified by rshipman
  • i.mx rt1020-evk:Why configure the pin GPIO1-4 in the enet driver ?

I found a piece of code that confused me when I was using enet driver on the rt1020-evk.ALL SDKS about the enet have the following code:   GPIO_WritePinOutput(GPIO1, 22, 1); GPIO_WritePinOutput(GPIO1, 4, 0); ...
    qin cao
    last modified by qin cao
  • i.MX RT1020 如何正確設定做到 I2S Slave?

我有一需求,只需要 1 slave I2S,BCLK, Frame sync都是 external 不過若照SDK 2.7.0 的設置 SAI_GetClassicI2SConfig(&config, kSAI_WordWidth32bits, kSAI_Stereo, kSAI_Channel0Mask); config.masterSlave = kSAI_Slave; SAI_TransferRxSetConf...
    Alex Tsai
    last modified by Alex Tsai
  • Hardware triggered LPSPI transmission for I.MX RT 1020

Hello,   I plan to use LPSPI to access the esternal ADC. I would like to have a sampling rate at 500 KHz. I find the module XBARA can provide a  hardware trigger for LPSPI.    My question is that...
    Bo Peng
    last modified by Bo Peng
  • IMXRT1020EVK - Partition flash into two segments to store data and code.

Hello, I am working with the IMXRT1020EVK and I am interested in partitioning the available 8MB on-board flash into two different segments. On one segment I am interested in storing the code and on the other I want ...
    Mahesh Murty
    last modified by Mahesh Murty
  • iMXRT1060 and Boot from FlexSPI

Hi All, I am working with iMXRT1060 and have a SPI NOR Flash connected to FlexSPI. I want to boot from this memory and in the delopment stage I don't need any security. I have created a simple image in IAR tool chai...
    George Volokh
  • PWM VARIABLE DUTY CYCLE

Hello,   I'm running the IMXRT1050-EVKB. My target: build PWM variable duty cycle with DMA.   My  reference: SDK_2.6.0_EVKB-IMXRT1050, example: inputcapture_outputpwm_dma. This examples de...
    Leonid Shigris
    last modified by Leonid Shigris
  • FlexSPI boot and XIP operation in Parallel flash mode - 100 Pin LQFP Package IMXRT1021

Hi, I am developing a new hardware based on IMXRT1021, 100 pin LQFP package. I planned to use Serial NOR Flash (Adesto AT25SF128A Flash) connected to  FlexSPI for booting and then XIP  in parallel mode....
    Jawahar Arumugam
    last modified by Jawahar Arumugam
  • Emwin 5.50 6.10 Can not find GUITASK_SetMaxTask

When I see the emwin 5.50g had been updated on the www.nxp.com, i download it and replaced emwin 5.38 which in my project. I found that the project had an error "Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUITASK_SetMaxTask (ref...
    诺 朱
    last modified by 诺 朱
  • RT1020 EVK cannot program to flash after replacing component -Ef(49)

Update: When putting the memory chip from EVK on the custom board it boots correctly and we are able to program it directly. So it must be something we are not doing on the new ICs that we need to do before it is abl...
    Fredrik Eriksen
    last modified by Fredrik Eriksen
  • How to set or get Feature Reports

I am developing USB device firmware using the EVK MIMXRT1060 development board and the NXP USB middleware (MCUXpresso SDK USB Stack Device).   Below is a generic/custom HID descriptor I have created for my USB d...
    john coppola
    last modified by john coppola
  • IMXRT1060 and OCOTP shadow registers

Hi All.   I am working with IMXRT1060 and see that it has OTP Fuses in the address range 0x400..0x8CF. The OCOTP works with OTP Fuses via shadow registers. Shadow registers have the address range 0x0000..0...
    George Volokh
  • RT1020 (or RT1052) Audio I2S SAI-1 frequency and limitations

Hi, Does the RT102x and RT105x SAI-1 I2S running with 4 data lines allow input (or output) at 192Khz sample-rate (with 32bit samples)?   Datasheet seems to suggest yes in the timing diagrams, however the SDK do...
    Eza Gall
    last modified by Eza Gall
  • Emwin 5.50 6.10 Can not find GUITASK_SetMaxTask

When I see the emwin 5.50g had been updated on the www.nxp.com, i download it and replaced emwin 5.38 which in my project. I found that the project had an error "Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUITASK_SetMaxTask (ref...
    诺 朱
    last modified by 诺 朱
  • 如何提高RT1064的SEMC接口访问NAND的速率

如题,在使用RT1064访问NAND时,配置成SEMC时钟144MHz,NAND模式配置成mode5。实测波形如图,红圈中为读取的4byte内容,后续总线进入了长时间的等待,然后再开启下一次4byte内容读取,最终实测读取速度仅为5MB/s左右。 在论坛内SEMC SRAM Performance 该问题也遇到了总线速度不理想的状况,且无法减小图中总线空闲时间。 请问还有什么方法可以提高吗,另外在配置SEMC时钟16...
    C F
    last modified by C F
  • i.MX RT 1060 AES256 encrypted boot loader [USB-MSD, USB-HID Kboot, SREC LPUART, SD card]

Hi All   I have placed a reference boot loader for the i.MX RT 1060-EVK at https://www.utasker.com/iMX/RT1060.html#SDCARD_BL   It supports the following firmware upload techniques to QSPI flash: - USB-MSD ...
    Mark Butcher
    last modified by Mark Butcher
  • How to access peripherals device when enter user/unprivileged mode

Hi, I have struggled for access the peripherals device under user/unprivileged mode for days. Env:     RT1052    IAR 8.3    FreeRTOS 10.1.1   When I switch the task (...
    Vince Liu
    last modified by Vince Liu
  • Phase Shifted PWMs in IMX RT 1020

Hi Community ,    We are using EVk -MIMXRT 1020 for our application development , We have a requirement to switch 5 mosfets .   I have understood the Reference manual and have generated 5 PWMs  ...
    Naren chandra
    last modified by Naren chandra