• DMA and On Chip RAM

From reading AN12437, it seems that the DMA engine can access ITCM, DTCM and OCRAM. Is this true?   How does one deal with coherency i.e. let's say I have a buffer in DTCM or OCRAM and am DMAing data from the UA...
    Harjit Singh
    last modified by Harjit Singh
  • Where is i.MX RT1021DAF/1015DAF GPT clock input?

RT1021DAF or RT1015DAF has GPT clock input? The Table 46-2 GPT External Signals seems wrong in reference manual page.2442.
    Alex Tsai
    last modified by Alex Tsai
  • While POR booting from QSPI Flash, IOMUXC_SetPinMux(IOMUXC_GPIO_SD_B1_05_GPIO3_IO25, 0) crashes iMXRT1021

We are developing a custom board based on IMXRT1021 with QSPI flash (same IS25LP064A-JBLE on EVK). I could get the board up and running evkmimxrt1020_igpio_led_output without any issue using JLink debugger. It wrote t...
    Kalana Withanage
    last modified by Kalana Withanage
  • i.MXRT 1020 USB speed test

Hi all, I want to run USB speed test on i.MXRT 1020 - EVK.  I ran some MCUExpresso USB examples such as CDC vcom, HID generic, so PC will be host, and board will be device. I change the speed to configure USB to ...
    Huong Ha
    last modified by Huong Ha
  • What is the recommended SEMC operation?

Dear All,   Now we want to use SEMC to connect i.MX-RT1050 and FPGA.   The interface to FPGA is considering general parallel connection using address lines and data lines. It is an interface where address...
    George Fukutomi
    last modified by George Fukutomi
  • RT1021 USB FreeRTOS Requires Send to continue?

I'm testing the dev_composite_cdc_vcom_cdc_vcom_freertos demo -    In virtual_com.c , if I comment out the copy to TX, so that there is no data TX, then it appears that the RX will only execute once and all...
    variable_andrew
    last modified by variable_andrew
  • About NOR Flash Write/Read in ASYNC mode (Non-ADMUX) at SEMC

Dear All,   Please tell me about Flash Write in ASYNC mode (Non-ADMUX) using SEMC.   The reference manual only gives examples for ADMUX mode, but how are the addresses assigned when using non-ADMUX mode? &...
    George Fukutomi
    last modified by George Fukutomi
  • MIMXRT1020-EVK Power Mode Switch

Hi, I'm using iMXRT1020-EVK board.I saw in the datasheet that the power consumption of the RT1021 is only 20uA in the SNVS mode,but I found that the SNVS mode has 20mA in the RT1020-EVK.   RT1021CAF4A 100 pin :Ho...
    xi qin
    last modified by xi qin
  • IMX RT1020 CEC external flash programming

Hello,   we have custom design based on IMXRT 1020 development board. CPU IMXRT1020 CEC, serial flash IS25LP064.   Boot strap configuration: A0 - A12 (except A10) has 47 K pull down resistors; A1 also has ...
    i b
    last modified by i b
  • How to do the bootable image upgrade after production?

Hi,  Our platform is the iMXRT1020, we are using the XIP QSPI flash as our bootable image storage, since in our design we only embed a USB-A female port, not USB-Micro OTG, could we program the bootable ima...
    Calvin Lin
    last modified by Calvin Lin
  • i.MXRT1021 ETM trace port size?

What is the supported ETM trace port size on the RT1021? The 1020 reference manual suggests that TRACEDATA can be 1, 2, or 4 bits and 4-bit mode is recommended (see 7.2.2.2 CoreSight trace port interface). Howeve...
    Chris Eyre
    last modified by Chris Eyre
  • RT1015 - FlexIO Camera Demo

I found mentions of a FlexIO Camera Demo for NXP's Kinetis processors, but from what I could find - there isn't any similar demo provided with the 2.5.0 SDK for the RT1015 / RT1020 parts.  Ha...
    variable_andrew
    last modified by variable_andrew
  • USB high-speed regulator

Hi,    3V is generated from VBUS using LDO_USB. This 3V is for Full-Speed or Low-Speed. These are described in 12.4.1.1.3 of the reference manual. However, high speed works at 400mV. Which regulator output...
    Yoshida Satoru
    last modified by Yoshida Satoru
  • RT1020/1050 DMA memory to peripheral

Hi. I am looking for some example of source code for RT1020 or RT1050, with DMA, Memory to Peripheral, or Peripheral to Memory, using several GPIO ports.   In the SDK there are examples using DMA for Memory to ...
    Luis Hernandez Salvador
    last modified by Luis Hernandez Salvador
  • One-stop secure boot tool: NXP-MCUBootUtility is upgraded to v1.4.0

Source code: https://github.com/JayHeng/NXP-MCUBootUtility   【v1.3.0】 Features: > 1. Can generate .sb file by actions in efuse operation utility window >    支持生成仅含自定义efuse烧写操作(在efuse operat...
    Jay Heng
    last modified by Jay Heng
  • How to place c or .o file to ITCM?

Hi,   I want to place whole c file to ITCM (.text and .rodata). I found option in Managed Linker Script---> Extra linker script input sections but it won't work. Please see image.   Tried with differen...
    jtro 9
    last modified by jtro 9
  • Can i use iMX RT1020 Boot ROM 96KB?

I'm using iMX series first time and i have question about boot ROM? 1) Can Boot ROM memory space is user programmable like internal ROM? 2) How to implement custom user specified bootloader? Any user manual? 3) If ...
    jtro 9
    last modified by jtro 9
  • Indicate if CAN frame experienced an arbitration loss (FLEXCAN)

Hello,   I am curious if FLEXCAN module offers any way to detect if a particular frame experienced arbitration loss. Ideally, this information would be available to the sender, once transmit is idle, and the rec...
    Karl Fraasch
    last modified by Karl Fraasch
  • IMXRT1021-evk Could not connect to core.

We were trying to run zephyr OS sample program on MIMRT1021-EVK. Successfully flashed the code on MIMRT1021-EVK. After this step we were not able to debug the device, not even erase it. We tried to flash hello world c...
    Swapna Bulbule
    last modified by Swapna Bulbule
  • i.MX-RT1020 Debug Console

Hi support community,   I tried a  flexspi_nor_polling_transfer project with IMXRT-1020EVK. The Debug console function works properly when it was under debug (connected with IDE). However, it do...
    Yoshiyuki Okada
    last modified by Yoshiyuki Okada