• AN12079 example: Why is the key source fixed to 0?

Hi,   I have some questions regarding this document:   Document: AN12079.pdf Section: 3.3.2. Generate SB file for FlexSPI NOR image encryption and programming   The bd file sets up the PRBD0 block like ...
    rshipman
    last modified by rshipman
  • Weird phenomenon in RT1052 while transmit massive data through usb

Hi all   I'm facing a weird problem when using usb_vcom_bm on rt1052. Example as below (modify from official usb_vcom_bm sdk example) It should transmit over 30000 bytes at once from rt1052 to pc after receivi...
    Eric Chen
    last modified by Eric Chen
  • RT1020 - why is BEE_SEL1_KEY set to 11 in the example

Hi,   I have some questions regarding this document:   Document: AN12079.pdf Section: 3.3.2. Generate SB file for FlexSPI NOR image encryption and programming   The bd file sets BEE_KEY0_SEL to b10 and ...
    rshipman
  • Source for sdphost and blhost?

Hi,   Is it possible to get the source to sdphost and blhost please?   Thanks and regards, Ronnie  
    rshipman
  • RT1020 - Fixed OTPMK

Hi,   What is the Fixed OTPMK and how do I set it and use it?   Thanks and regards, Ronnie
    rshipman
  • RT1020 - How is the OTPMK set and used?

Hi,   I have some questions regarding the OTPMK key:   How do I set the OTPMK for the RT1020? When setting BEE_KEY0_SEL=b10 to use the OTPMK, does it use the OTPMK unchanged, or does it combine it with other...
    rshipman
  • Instruction Bus Error

Hi Team ,    We are using IMXRT 1020 EVK and everything was going good , we have recently got our EVK Fabricated, In EVK we have MIMXRT1021DAG5A In our custom board we have MIMXRT1021CAG4A   We...
    Naren chandra
    last modified by Naren chandra
  • AppWizard:  Implementing a Real-Time Clock

Introduction A common need for GUI applications is to implement a clock function.  Whether it be to create a clock interface for the end user's benefit, or just to time animations or other actions, implementing a...
    Chris Brown
    last modified by Chris Brown
  • RT1020 - Fuse shadow registers

Hi,   I just want to confirm some things regarding the OCOTP shadow registers please:   1. Can I just read and write to the OCOTP shadow registers (0x401F4400 - 0x401F46F0) at will, and the efuse...
    rshipman
  • RT1020 - BEE decrypt on the fly on FlexSPI secondary pinmux?

Hi.   Does the RT1020 support BEE decrypt-on-the-fly xip for FlexSPI NOR flash routed to the secondary pinmux?   Thanks and regards, Ronnie
    rshipman
  • RT1020 - Why is SION (Software Input On) required?

Hi,   Why do we need to set SION (Software Input On) for the following signals (and maybe others) please?   1. ENET_REF_CLK 2. SEMC_DQS 3. LPI2Cn_SCL 4. LPI2Cn_SDA   Many thanks and regards, Ronnie
    rshipman
  • RT1020: How long is a wait state (e.g. GPIO, GPT peripherals)?

Hi,   Regarding document: i.MX RT1020 Processor Reference Manual, Rev. 1, 12/2018   What does it mean by a wait state? Is this a single cycle of the peripheral’s root clock, the periph clock, processor...
    rshipman
  • RT1021 flashloader for second FlexSPI pinmux?

Regarding: QSPI Flash not detected on 2nd FlexSPI pinmux (i.MX RT 1021)    Hi, Is a new version of the flashloader available that solves this second pinmux problem please? Including making sure this ...
    rshipman
  • BME280 connection problem

BME280 chip init: ID read failed: -5  Connect BME280 to iMX RT1020 through I2C4 pins D14 and D15
    Florin Straton
    last modified by Florin Straton
  • What Exception when accessing un-clocked peripherals?

Hi All,  As subject - what should happen if you access an unclocked peripheral? Should you get an exception? or will the core 'hang' ?   Thanks,   Chris.
    Chris Cowdery
    last modified by Chris Cowdery
  • Calling HAB API to authenticate signature on RT1052

Hi, Being trapped in some troubles about HAB API, I wanted to call HAB API in our bootloader to verify the bootloader its own signature, even though ROM code has done that, but I just want to verify the pro...
    tom fang
    last modified by tom fang
  • iMXRT1021 - HARDFAULT in BOARD_BootClockRUN().

Hi, We have experienced HARDFAULT issues at POR time. When trying alternative NOR flash chips or start-up configurations we would get an immediate hardfault in IAR debugger or standalone. In the past we have had iss...
    Tony Thurgood
    last modified by Tony Thurgood
  • Problems getting I2C to work on RT 1020

Hi,   I am trying to set up the i.MX RT1020 so that it can send I²C signals to an Arduino. Here's some information on what I am doing so far:   Part number: MIMXRT1021DAG5A OS: Zephyr 2.3.0...
    Moritz Puchinger
    last modified by Moritz Puchinger
  • IMXRT1021: How to change DTCM size to 128KB

Dear, My friend, I ported the APP based on free RTOS and found that the RAM space distribution was as follows after compilation: 64KB DTCM 296%, 64KB ITCM  0%、 128KBOCRAM  0% f:/install/mcuxpressoide_11....
    t t
    last modified by t t
  • imxrt1021 usb host msd

I take an example of usb host msd from the sdk, run the throughput test and see only 168Kb/s. Why is speed so slow ?
    vega vega
    last modified by vega vega