• SRAM_OC overflow by adding WS8960 codec api

Hello,   I want to add codec support to the host_msd_fatfs_bm for the imxrt 1010 example but when i compile witout changing anything, SRAM_OC overflow by 1.7K. why?
    claude-david gaudreault
    last modified by claude-david gaudreault
  • Unexpected audio artifact in dev_audio_speaker_freertos example

Hello, I'm testing dev_audio_speaker_freertos example for RT1010 evk board and it seems there is one weird abnormal event that brings tiny artifact into the audio stream. If you add simple PRINTF or another _marker_ ...
    Anton Glukhov
    last modified by Anton Glukhov
  • NXP i.MXRT 1052 interrupt vector tabke

Does NXP imxrt 1052 controller has programmable interrupt vector table or is it having hardcoded interrupt vector table??
    Suhel Mulla
    last modified by Suhel Mulla
  • Strange BEE Decryption on i.MX RT 1015 (and demo discrepancies)

Hi All   I am doing the same as here: How can I create encrypted data for i.MX-RT 1050's BEE ?  but with the 1015. My tests are based on the "evkmimxrt1015_bee" SDK example.   There are a couple of ...
    Mark Butcher
    last modified by Mark Butcher
  • RT1015 BEE XIP Step Confirm

Hi, I got doc from FAE, but I want to confirm some step. Please check.   1. For pdf page 3 "Tools", I got image_enc.exe from FAE and rename to  ”image_enc.exe". 2. In page "Project modificatio...
    Ken Su
    last modified by Ken Su
  • Differences of watchdog peripherals

Hi i.MXRT experts,   according to the fact-sheet https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/fact-sheet/IMXRTPORTFS.pdf, the i.MXRT devices have four watchdogs. (In the datasheets for the i.MXRT1010 and i.MXRT1050 I only f...
    scotty
    last modified by scotty
  • iMXRT1052 and emwin planning SDRAM region with D Cache 

Hi,  I build a GUI using the emwin on the iMXRT1052, the lcd and gui buffer be placed in a cacheable region of planned SDRAM space. Actual operation result, it’s performance drop during moving actions of t...
    JingHuan Huang
    last modified by JingHuan Huang
  • 如何将部分程序放在ITCM中运行

使用MXRT1011 发现在显示复杂的GUI 界面需要大量计算 ,20*320的画面 3-10ms,想将数据放到TCM中 ,但是程序太大,只有(+RW +ZI)放到了DTCM中,想将一部分程序GUI核心程序放到ITCM中运行,其他程序放在flexspi中,但是一直没有弄好,不知道怎么弄,还请指导下,谢谢
    k xw
    last modified by k xw
  • RT1011重新分配RAM会死机

程序需要更新AN12077_Using the i.MX RT FlexRAM.pdf 修改内存,DTCM=96 OCRAM =32 ITCM = 0, 进入SystemInit之前在startup_MIMXRT1011.s中添加如下代码,程序会死机 芯片会锁死,需要使用j-link工具解锁 ;remap tcm LDR R0, =0x400AC044 ;GPR17 LDR R1, =0x0000007F ;config ...
    k xw
    last modified by k xw
  • flexio 数据大小端问题

使用flexio 8bit 传输16bit的像素数据,传输的数据是 0x6789   传输的顺序是0x89 0x67,  现在用的是4个移位器,4*4=16节拍, 不知如何这是才能让flexio 传输的顺序变成0x67 0x89, 我使用   SHIFTBUFBYS 之类的寄存器好像办不到, 例如0x12346789 变成 0x89673412 但是我想要的是0x...
    k xw
    last modified by k xw
  • flexio 配置为8080总线 WR引脚异常

根据 AN12822 在IMRT1011中使用flexio仿真8080端口,在数据传输过程中 WR引脚在WR 写入数据的过程中发生一个脉冲,WR低电平20ns后发生一个时长10ns脉冲 整个低电平应该是50ns才对,这个脉冲是偶然发生的的不是每个写入的时候都会有
    k xw
    last modified by k xw
  • RT1015 image.exe command for BEE XIP

Hi   I got internal doc from NXP people.   I follow the doc to execute image.exe with some command. But I get “Unsupported argument”.   Could you help me to check the parameters of ...
    Ken Su
    last modified by Ken Su
  • i.MXRT 1052 - External interrupt code

I am trying to use external interrupt on NXP i.MXRT 1050 EVK board. I have following queries -  1. Is there any code in the SDK for use of external interrupt ?? 2. How I can configure the extern...
    Suhel Mulla
  • FlexIO limitation of RT1010

Hi,   Can someone explain me better the limitation of FlexIO on Note in section 41 of the RM.  It says it is not possible to shift and store on the same cycle?    Is this a limitation of RT1010 ...
    Manuel Abbatemarco
    last modified by Manuel Abbatemarco
  • i.MX RT1010 CRC driver

I cannot find an example or the driver to do CRC on i.MX RT1010.   I understand the processor is capable of with a Data Co Processor but the only information is a short description on RM section 7.5.   Can...
    Manuel Iglesias
    last modified by Manuel Iglesias
  • 在OCRAM 和DRAM中使用DAM传输数据异常

在使用SDK_2.6.0_EVK-MIMXRT1010_ALL_2\boards\evkmimxrt1010\driver_examples\edma\memory_to_memory中的例子  AT_NONCACHEABLE_SECTION_INIT(uint32_t srcAddr[BUFF_LENGTH]) = {0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04}; AT_NONCACHEABLE_SECTION_I...
    k xw
    last modified by k xw
  • Connecting 8MB Flash and 8MB PSRAM to one FlexSPI[portA/B] interface

Hi, We are developing custom board with IMXRT101x uC. Can we connect 8MB(8-pin SOIC) flash and 8MB(8-pin SOIC) PSRAM(ESPRAM or IPUS PSRAM) to FlexSPI portA[0:3] and port portB[3:0] respectively? We want access both t...
    Bharat Gohil
    last modified by Bharat Gohil
  • i.MXRT 1052 porting - sl_IfStartWriteSequence and sl_IfEndWriteSequence APIs

I am working of Freertos based LPUART example from SDK on  NXP i.MXRT 1050 EVK board . I have following queries -  1. Is their any document / post having detailed dexplanation of LPUART_RTOS_Receive(l...
    Suhel Mulla
  • i.MXRT 1052 - LPUART_RTOS_Receive() API issues

I am working of Freertos based LPUART example from SDK on  NXP i.MXRT 1050 EVK board .   I have following queries -    1. Is their any document / post having detailed dexplanation of LPUART_...
    Suhel Mulla
  • Failed to run OTFAD encrypted code on RT1010_EVK

Hi,  As title, I would like to run the OTFAD encryption image in QSPI XIP mode on RT1010, I was using NXP-MCUBootUtility 2.3 to program "led_blinky_0x6000a000.srec" from the apps folder, however, if I ...
    Calvin Lin
    last modified by Calvin Lin