• flexspi  flash读写失败

硬件:mcu:rt1010       flash:w25q32fvzpig           我的板子外接了一个nor flash w25q32 ,但是我通过flexspi操作flash读写,运行FLEXSPI_SoftwareReset时,会进入硬件错误。可能的原因是什么?          ...
    志成 项
    last modified by 志成 项
  • FlexIO limitation of RT1010

Hi,   Can someone explain me better the limitation of FlexIO on Note in section 41 of the RM.  It says it is not possible to shift and store on the same cycle?    Is this a limitation of RT1010 ...
    Manuel Abbatemarco
    last modified by Manuel Abbatemarco
  • Support IrDA in SDK API for RT1011/RT1015 MCUs

Hi,   I've noticed that IrDA as part of LPUART module is not supported in SDK API(version 2.7) and there is no examples or explanation. Could you please clarify if there is a plan to add this to SDK?   I t...
    Anton Glukhov
    last modified by Anton Glukhov
  • LED blink example

Hello,   I followed the "Get Started" instructions on the i.MX RT1010 EVK webpage and everything is working well. I've tried the led_blink.c example for the LED on the i.MX RT1010 EVK and it works fine:...
    Daniel Milutinovic
    last modified by Daniel Milutinovic
  • RT1015 BEE XIP protect region

Hi,   https://www.itdaan.com/tw/6ee145c52115d5b35c15c55160da6864    The BEE XIP can set two region. Each region can set Start Address and Length.   I want to know how MCU know this information?...
    Ken Su
    last modified by Ken Su
  • RT1015 ROM API

Hi    Does RT1015 ROM contain USB stack? As I know, LPC1830 have some USB stack in ROM,   How about RT1015?   I ask this question because we need provide all Software information to our custome...
    Ken Su
    last modified by Ken Su
  • RT1064 ENET module incorrectly triggers a receive interrupt.

Hello !   I have two RT1064 boards(A and B) and communicate via Ethernet and found a incomprehensible problem.   Test results: Board A sends messages to Board B via Ethernet 10 times in total, wi...
    zeyong yang
    last modified by zeyong yang
  • Can i.MXRT1011 support more U-disks by USB HUB ?

Hi,       I link a USB Hub (4 ports) to i.MXRT1011 USB2.0 port, then use SDK_2.6.0_EVK-MIMXRT1010\boards\evkmimxrt1010\usb_examples\usb_host_msd_fatfs\bm to test if i.MXRT1011 can support above tw...
    Jimmy Li
    last modified by Jimmy Li
  • BEE XIP & Run code on SRAM (RT1015)

Hi,   I have a question, I will use BEE XIP feature on RT1015,. in this condition, can I also allocate the application to SRAM then running on SRAM?    Regards Ken
    Ken Su
    last modified by Ken Su
  • i.MX 1015 FlexSPI

Hi,   There are two FlexSPI channel on i.MX1015,   My boot image is execute on QSPI Nor Flash(use FLEXSPI_A Flash A1), in this condition, I want to program another QSPI flash(Flash B1) in my app...
    Ken Su
    last modified by Ken Su
  • RT1062:Screen flicker was found after entering the APP from BOOTLOADER after the watchdog reset system

Dear Friend,       I Created two  project,one was bootloader to run some flash-copy and jump to app ,another one was my app.The bootloader was start 0x20000000,and my app was started on ...
    诺 朱
    last modified by 诺 朱
  • rt1010  bootloader

我想在nor flash 0x60000000地址编译链接一软件(以后称为:bootloader), 0x60008000地址编译链接另一软件(以后称为:主程序) 每次开机先启动0x60000000地址的bootloader,在bootloader的main函数中直接跳转到主程序的Reset_Handler开始执行主程序。 目前单独的主程序运行正常。关于bootloader以及它与主程序跳转,我应该怎么做呢? 附件是主程序rom的...
    志成 项
    last modified by 志成 项
  • RT1010_ACIM SDK

我在NXP的电机介绍PPT上有看到RT1010支持ACIM,并且有FOC和V/F的代码,但是在MCUXpresso的SDK包中没有找到ACIM工程的SDK代码,请问哪里等找到或者能发给我吗?多谢
    changyu gong
    last modified by changyu gong
  • How to Jump into flashloader at runtime (RT1052)

Hi jeremyzhou & Everyone I have another question about ivt_flashloader I found that flashloader is just a application which allow user to upload new image to external nor flash.   This is what MCUBootUtili...
    Eric Chen
    last modified by Eric Chen
  • FLEX IO in low power run mode (RT1015)

Hi,   I am testing UART Flex IO in low power run mode in 1015RT. I use the SDK sample and combine UART Flex IO sample. Please see my attachment.   My code hang up when UART_FlexIO_Init,...
    Ken Su
    last modified by Ken Su
  • I.MX RT1021 BootLoader problems in XIP mode.

Hi,Good morning. I am using i.mx RT1020 to develop projects .Now,i want to develop a bootLoader that can jump to address other than 0x60000000。But i have some problems,the following steps:   1.I've wr...
    qin cao
    last modified by qin cao
  • Why can't change the OCRAM size?

I was using the rt1020-evk board.I change the OCRAM size from 128KB to 64KB,but the program will enter hardFault before starting main function. The minimum configuration of OCRAM is 64 KB according to datasheet,but i...
    qin cao
    last modified by qin cao
  • RT1011: SAI multi-channel packing in one data line

Hi,   I have a slave device that supports custom "serial mode" for i2s input and I'd like to know if it's possible to provide such format from RT1011 MCU. For the timing diagram, please, see the attached picture...
    Anton Glukhov
    last modified by Anton Glukhov
  • How to generate a HASH (or similar) value of program stored in QSPI flash that is unique to the processor that it is running on?

Hi All   I am looking for a solution that allows me to generate a HASH value for code stored in the QSPI flash. However the value generated must be unique to the processor that it is being generated by. Furtherm...
    Mark Butcher
    last modified by Mark Butcher
  • i.MX RT Technical Videos

HI All   After some 7 months intensive work with the i.MX RT parts I have started documenting the work in videos in the "uTasker i.MX RT" playlist:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXztWg9m6_8&list=PL...
    Mark Butcher
    last modified by Mark Butcher