• Writing error using IAP functions

Hello,   I am devoloping a bootloader implementation for LPC4333. For that, I am using the IAP functions to write on Flash. I am following the workflow I found in the AN10835 (for LPC2000).   I have 2 mai...
    Gaston Bassi
    last modified by Gaston Bassi
  • LPC2470 Bootloader issue with Windows10

Hi , I am using LPC2470 in one of our project and we have developed the usb bootloader for field upgrade . We developed the bootloader based on AN10764 (USB secondary ISP bootloader for LPC24xx ) . It was working well...
    Pandiyan S
    last modified by Pandiyan S
  • lpc2366 lpc2368 ethernet 100M issue

Hello, I am using the LPC2366 with the DP83848 since several years, working fine until now : with the change of processor date code (previous date code was year 2007, and now date code is year 2018) : with this latest...
    olivier scoubi
    last modified by olivier scoubi
  • lpc2366 lpc2368 ethernet not working at 100M

Hello everybody, I am using the LPC2366 with the DP83848 since several years, working fine until now : with the change of processor manufacturing date code (previous date code was year 2007, and now date code is year ...
    olivier scoubi
    last modified by olivier scoubi
  • I am looking for a very low power LPC Microcontroller

Hello, I am used to work with the microcontrollers from the LPC family (Cortex M) and now I need a very low power LPC microcontroller to work on battery which need to last long, maybe half of year (of course I'll us...
    Doinita Marcu
    last modified by Doinita Marcu
  • LPC2368 Secondary bootloader

I'm working on writing a secondary bootloader for a product with an LPC2368 on it, i've previously written one for an LPC1758 with no issues, however i'm having difficulty getting the main application code to execute....
    James Kent
    last modified by James Kent
  • UART1 LPC2148 stop sending data after amount of data transmited

Hello everyone, I have configured the UART1 of my LPC2148 with speed: (9600 / 8bits / N /1bit Stop) with interruption. The UART1 connects to an ESP-01 I can send and receive information perfectly. The problem I prese...
    Raul Toribio
    last modified by Raul Toribio
  • LPC2136 UART1 cannot transmit or receive information

Hello,   I have configured UART1 to send and transmit data but it is not working. I have physically verified that it has no problems but still does not transmit or receive information.     ...
    Raul Toribio
    last modified by Raul Toribio
  • SCT appliction for outout Specified freq and Specified pulse number

I wirte an API for PLS(freq, PLS_num)//freq :1~200k , PLS_NUM 0~ 10000 . for example ,PLS(200K,100) : SCT will send 200K Hz 100 pluse. when SCT complete a plule , SCT interunt will happen and count pluse number , tha...
    yansin lee
    last modified by yansin lee
  • SCT -  PWM 200K Hz 100puse,not use interupt to STOP。

SCT0產生一個200KHz AB pulse輸出波形,當user設定100次pulse(200KHz AB) 後,自動將SCT0關掉. (不用中斷去關掉SCT0,因為隨MCU的負載量變大,會導致來不及去關掉SCT0,導致額外多輸出101次的波形) SCT0有甚麼方法可去完成這個應用?不使用中斷。 -----------------------------------------------------------------...
    yansin lee
  • SCT  applicaion - count PWM pluse number

how to count PWM  pulse  by SCT ? for example . sent 200K 100pulse(duty 50~40%) to SCT。 SCT can count 100 pulse(can not use SCTinterupt)  please give me example.thanks.   -------...
    yansin lee
  • MCU Xpresso (LPC Link2) Attach

I have MCUXrpresso 11, and would like to "attach to a running target", something that was relatively easy in v. 10.2 Now it's more awkward to do (edit the launch configuration to select "attach only" and not select "...
    Ian Benton
    last modified by Ian Benton
  • Problem with LPC 2138 using J-Link

We used J-link (JTAG interface) to connect to our circuit and could not connect successfully, as shown in figure 01.jpg Our circuit design is shown in the figure 02.jpg, Please help confirm. Is there any need for im...
    Gary Yang
    last modified by Gary Yang
  • LPC2148

Please help me to get the answer.
    Jon Bright
    last modified by Jon Bright
  • LPC1549 with screen

Hi! i’m using LPC1549 and am wondering if I can connect to it a Powrtip Pc1602 LCD screen. Where to find help with this?
    Maija Somero
    last modified by Maija Somero
  • What is the recommended microcontroller series that replaces the LPC214x series?

Hi, currently LPC2148 is not recommended for new designs.   I have existing designs, modify hardware is not a problem, but I have a lot of code (tons) using LPC2148 peripherals (UART, I2C, Timers, ...), which ne...
    Rodion Vronsky
    last modified by Rodion Vronsky
  • LPC2138/2148 bootloader version differences

Anyone know of a writeup/errata on the code differences/enhancements added between version 2.12 and 2.13?  I think we had a bad batch of chips where reading from code memory gave intermittent errors on LPC2148 ch...
    Sutton Mehaffey
    last modified by Sutton Mehaffey
  • LPC2138/2148 CPU Flash read problem

OK, I have a weird problem that I'm trying to solve with a LPC2138/2148.  I have an application that has my own custom bootloader at 0-4fff.  My application code starts at 5000.  The bootloader's sole j...
    Sutton Mehaffey
    last modified by Sutton Mehaffey
  • Problem with debugging using LPC 2138 with J-Link

I am trying to debug my LPC 2138 processor using Keil uVision. However, I don't seem to be able to step into the actual code using my J-link. It shows the disassembly but never enters the actual code when I try to deb...
    Akshay Chacko
    last modified by Akshay Chacko
  • how to configure the counter ?

Hai              I am using LPC824 MCUXPRESSO IDE  , i need to act one GPIO PIN as counter if there is an example code for counter , i searched in example code but i din't...
    Aravind palanisamy
    last modified by Aravind palanisamy