• LPC1549 with screen

Hi! i’m using LPC1549 and am wondering if I can connect to it a Powrtip Pc1602 LCD screen. Where to find help with this?
    Maija Somero
    last modified by Maija Somero
  • What is the recommended microcontroller series that replaces the LPC214x series?

Hi, currently LPC2148 is not recommended for new designs.   I have existing designs, modify hardware is not a problem, but I have a lot of code (tons) using LPC2148 peripherals (UART, I2C, Timers, ...), which ne...
    Rodion Vronsky
    last modified by Rodion Vronsky
  • LPC2138/2148 bootloader version differences

Anyone know of a writeup/errata on the code differences/enhancements added between version 2.12 and 2.13?  I think we had a bad batch of chips where reading from code memory gave intermittent errors on LPC2148 ch...
    Sutton Mehaffey
    last modified by Sutton Mehaffey
  • LPC2138/2148 CPU Flash read problem

OK, I have a weird problem that I'm trying to solve with a LPC2138/2148.  I have an application that has my own custom bootloader at 0-4fff.  My application code starts at 5000.  The bootloader's sole j...
    Sutton Mehaffey
  • Problem with debugging using LPC 2138 with J-Link

I am trying to debug my LPC 2138 processor using Keil uVision. However, I don't seem to be able to step into the actual code using my J-link. It shows the disassembly but never enters the actual code when I try to deb...
    Akshay Chacko
    last modified by Akshay Chacko
  • how to configure the counter ?

Hai              I am using LPC824 MCUXPRESSO IDE  , i need to act one GPIO PIN as counter if there is an example code for counter , i searched in example code but i din't...
    Aravind palanisamy
    last modified by Aravind palanisamy
  • axh file to hex file conversion?

Hai          I am using LPC824 .MCUXPRESSO IDE  . I need to convert axh file to hex file plz give me some assistance from your side . How to convert axh file hex let me know the solution...
    Aravind palanisamy
  • i2c reading problem

Hai              i am using LPC824 MCUXPRESSO IDE    i need to read 16 bit adc but in lpc824 having only 12 bit so thats why i got external adc ADS1115 module this I2C bas...
    Aravind palanisamy
  • LPC2366 versus LPC2368

Hi. Besides LPC2368 having 512kB flash and an SD/MMC support are there any other differences one must take care of? Would like to move from LPC2366 to LPC2368 without any bigger issues.   Thanks
    Borut Kastelic
    last modified by Borut Kastelic
  • uart baud rate ?

hai          in my Lpc824 have 3 uart protocol   . can i use the uart0 in 9600 baud rate and the uart1 as 115200 , if it is possible to use different baud rates in single code  ...
    Aravind palanisamy
  • Change polarity of an EINT inside it irq routine

Hello.   As you can read in the title, I am trying to change the polarity of the edge which causes the external interrupt. I am using an LPC2129.   Firstly I configure it as rising edge sensitive and the V...
    Alessandro Melino
    last modified by Alessandro Melino
  • What's LPC2468 minimum pins for Jtag connection

Hi,     I am working on LPC2468, trying to program data through ISP and IAP.       Below is the circuit diagram of my work, just want to know minimum pin require, so I only connect nece...
    Jun Chen
    last modified by Jun Chen
  • lpc824 external adc reading?

hai             I need to read ADS1115 sensor values through the i2c protocol . i am, using lpc824 mcuxpresso i am, try last 2 week referred the ads1115 datasheet and lpc824 datashe...
    Aravind palanisamy
  • Could not stop ARM device!

Hello.   I am trying to load my code into a LPC2129 with ULINK2 and appears an error message saying: "Could not stop ARM device! Please check the JTAG cable". I tried to change the JTAG clock to 100 kHz and did ...
    Alessandro Melino
    last modified by Alessandro Melino
  • LPC2388 UART1 flow control

Hello,   I have Problem to get data over uart1. If I send data to LPC2388, than the Rx Buffer is Always Zero. Also I have never seen that if I send to LPC2388, it comes to the Interrupt function. The sending fro...
    Güney Can
    last modified by Güney Can
  • BSDL for LPC2468FBD208 with IDCODE 0x901f002b

Hi, I was recently given some dev boards with LPC2468FBD208. When trying to use Segger's JLink to program the chip, I get the following error:   Connecting ...  - Connecting via USB to J-Link device 0  ...
    Roman V
    last modified by Roman V
  • i2c receiving problem

hai      I am using LPC824  mcuxpresso IDE  , I need 4 sensor value in 16 bit resolution for that i choosen the ADS 1115 adc sensor i2c protocol. I couldn't read the value from the sensor i ...
    Aravind palanisamy
  • 如何使用IAR 开发LPC2294

有没有IAR开发LPC2294的简单例程啊,可以分享一下吗?
    wuj junj
    last modified by wuj junj
  • USB mass storage device for arm lpc2388

I am trying to get the sd card which is connected to the SPI Port of my controller to be read as a mass storage device.  But before that I just try by using a USBMem code example from keil (original code for RAM)...
    Mohammad Faizan
    last modified by Mohammad Faizan
  • LPC213x and LPC214x Idle Mode and External Interrupts

I have been using the LPC213x and 214x for several projects over the years.  On each of these projects, I use power down mode in order to save power and to wake up from an external interrupt.  On a new proje...
    Sutton Mehaffey