CodeWarrior for Networked Applications v2018.04
Includes CodeWarrior for ARMv8, CodeWarrior for APP, QCVS
CodeWarrior for Networked Applications v2018.04 is now available for internal users, and will soon be advertised to customers with NXP.com accounts. v2018.04 is an update to the CodeWarrior for Networked Applications v2018.01 base.
Content includes support for the LS1012A Rev 2.0 device, LS1012A-FRWY board, sync with LSDK 18.03, QCVS 4.13 and the ARMv8 Flash Programmer SDK.
Release highlights include:
- LS1012A Rev 2.0
- ARMv8 Debugger
- JTAG Connection Diagnostics from gdb command line
- Sync with LSDK 18.03
- Bug fixes
- QorIQ Configuration and Validation Suite 4.13
- DDR tool: Bug fixes
- DDR tool: RCW override GUI support
- DDR tool: DMA test for LS1012
- DDR tool: Allow skipping WRLV start search table
- PBL tool: Bug fixes
- PinMux tool: Bug fixes
- SerDes tool: Bug fixes
- SerDes tool: Support for LS1012
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?