Hi there, i'm looking for a document such as "Release Note" for SDK used on MCUXpresso. I really need information about each version of them (whats new, what is different or if they include solved issues). I could only finf information about the MCUXpre

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there, i'm looking for a document such as "Release Note" for SDK used on MCUXpresso. I really need information about each version of them (whats new, what is different or if they include solved issues). I could only finf information about the MCUXpre

moises_reyes
Contributor II

Hi there,

i'm looking for a document such as "Release Note" for SDK used on MCUXpresso. I really need information about each version of them (whats new, what is different or if they include solved issues). Actually i work with the 2.4.0 version, information about only this version is also helpful.

I could only finf information about the MCUXpresso IDE in the link below but thats not what i am looking for.

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/mcuxpresso-software-and-t...

Thanks

Labels (1)
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

SDK release note is under SDK package folder. for example

pastedImage_1.png

Can you check the same?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

moises_reyes
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

many thanks, this info is very useful. I found the same pdf document in SDKxxxx_doc.zip file but in both cases is necesary to download the SDK first and the check the Release Note. There is a method to get this information online before to download the SDK?

Thanks and have a nice day,

Moises Reyes.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Moises,

I don't think there is way to download release note only. but we can download the SDK document package from SDK dashboard.

Please see attached video.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!