cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 freezes during LLCP activation with Primary Downloader and SWD disabled

roque
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem during NFC P2P comunication when Primary Downloader and SWD are disabled.

I'm using two boards. Board A is configured as Initiator/Client and Board B is configured as Target/Server. Both on Passive Mode.

I'm using passive mode because it also need to comunicate with MIFARE DESFire cards.

I've tested the communication between the two boards before disabling Primary Downloader and SWD, and it was working correctly. But after disabling Primary Downloader and SWD, Board A freezes when I approximate both boards.

As Primary Downloader and SWD are disabled, I'm not able to debug Board A, so I can just debug Board B.

Debuging Board B, I could detect that Board A freezes during LLCP Activation process (phlnLlcp_Activate function).

I couldn't find any relation with disabling Primary Downloader and SWD with NFC communication, so I need a help with this issue. I wasted a few chipsets to find out that this problem only occours after disabling Primary Downloader and SWD.

I'm using PN7462 chipset and NFC Reader Library version 05.12.00-Extended.

nfc solutions pn7462‌ #nfc llibrary

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

How did you disable Primary Downloader and SWD on board A? Would you please provide more details? Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

roque
Contributor I

I followed the instructions from UM10948 - PN7462 EEPROM Management manual  (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10948.pdf) (Figure 8).

I execute phhalSysSer_USB_PrimaryDnldConfig and phhalSysSer_OTP_SecrowConfig functions during the first bootup. Once this functions are executed, I never execute it again.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Which demo in NFC Reader Library version 05.12.00-Extended runs on board A and B? Did you just add phhalSysSer_USB_PrimaryDnldConfig and phhalSysSer_OTP_SecrowConfig functions during the first bootup? Is it possible to share any code snippet for a review? Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos