显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

S32K344 Toolbox Issues

202 次查看
Baris
Contributor II

Problems encountered while using S32k344:

1-) In version 1.3.0 of the S32K344 MATLAB Toolbox, we were able to perform software loading via CAN. However, this feature is no longer available in the new version. The reason for this is that version 1.3.0 uses RTD AUTOSAR 4.4, while version 1.4.0 uses RTD AUTOSAR 4.7; this makes it difficult to make changes to the .ld files.

2-) I plan to control the MC33774 integrated circuit with S32K344. However, due to the lack of examples or drivers for its use in MATLAB, we encounter difficulties in software development.

3-) I aim to develop new projects with S32K344 and there is no CAN-FreeMaster connection for this. Is there any work on this?

4-) UART New Port Issue: When a new UART port is enabled by S32 CT, it is observed that the software does not work on the test card (for example, if only UART6 is present in the project, the software works, but the UART7 configuration does not work). What is the reason for this problem and how can it be solved?

5-) CAN RX Issue: I learned how to perform CanRx by examining examples in the toolset, but RX operation does not occur on CAN1-CAN2 lines except CAN0. What is the reason for this problem and how can it be solved?

0 项奖励
0 回复数